Modeling the effects of population growth on water resources: a CGE analysis of the South Platte River Basin in Colorado
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thilmany, Dawn D. & Watson, Philip, 2004. "The Increasing Role Of Direct Marketing And Farmers Markets For Western Us Producers," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 3(02), December.
- Steven C. Deller & Tsung-Hsiu (Sue) Tsai & David W. Marcouiller & Donald B.K. English, 2001. "The Role of Amenities and Quality of Life In Rural Economic Growth," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 352-365.
- Seung, Chang K. & Harris, Thomas R. & MacDiarmid, Thomas R. & Shaw, W. Douglass, 1998. "Economic Impacts of Water Reallocation: A CGE Analysis for Walker River Basin of Nevada and California," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 28(2).
- Zvi Griliches, 1967. "Production Functions in Manufacturing: Some Preliminary Results," NBER Chapters,in: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production, pages 275-340 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaoxia Lin & Jinghua Sha & Jingjing Yan, 2015. "Exploring the impacts of water resources on economic development in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region," ERSA conference papers ersa15p723, European Regional Science Association.
- Li Jiang & Feng Wu & Yu Liu & Xiangzheng Deng, 2014. "Modeling the Impacts of Urbanization and Industrial Transformation on Water Resources in China: An Integrated Hydro-Economic CGE Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-15, October.
- Renato Vargas & Pamela Escobar & Maynor Cabrera & Javier Cabrera & Violeta Hernández & Vivian Guzmán & Martin Cicowiez, 2017. "Climate risk and food security in Guatemala," Working Papers MPIA 2017-01, PEP-MPIA.
- K. Newbold, 2012. "Migration and regional science: opportunities and challenges in a changing environment," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(2), pages 451-468, April.
- Feng Wu & Jinyan Zhan & Qian Zhang & Zhongxiao Sun & Zhan Wang, 2014. "Evaluating Impacts of Industrial Transformation on Water Consumption in the Heihe River Basin of Northwest China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-14, November.
- Chokri Thabet, 2014. "Water Policy and Poverty Reduction in Rural Area: A Comparative Economy Wide Analysis for Morocco and Tunisia," Working Papers 860, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2014.
- Christopher Shultz & Randall W. Jackson, 2014. "Water Valuation Research - Annotated Bibliography," Working Papers Resource Document 2014-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Mohamed A. Chemingui & Chokri Thabet, 2016. "Economy-Wide Analysis of Alternative Water Management Policies: A Comparative Analysis for Morocco and Tunisia," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-27, December.
- Anne-Kathrin Faust & Camille Gonseth & Marc Vielle, 2012. "The economic impact of climate driven changes in water availability in Switzerland," EcoMod2012 4177, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsR11; R15; Q25;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:46:y:2011:i:2:p:331-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.