Economic Impacts of Water Reallocation: A CGE Analysis for Walker River Basin of Nevada and California
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 28 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://jrap-journal.org/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
- Llop, Maria, 2013.
"Water reallocation in the input–output model,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 21-27.
- Llop Llop, Maria, 2011. "Water Reallocation in the Input-Output Model," Working Papers 2072/151815, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Goodman, D. Jay, 2000. "More Reservoirs Or Transfers? A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis Of Projected Water Shortages In The Arkansas River Basin," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Magdalena ZACHLOD-JELEC & Piotr KARP, "undated". "Responses of the Polish Economy to Demand and Supply Shocks under Alternative Fiscal Rules," EcoMod2010 259600174, EcoMod.
- Li Jiang & Feng Wu & Yu Liu & Xiangzheng Deng, 2014. "Modeling the Impacts of Urbanization and Industrial Transformation on Water Resources in China: An Integrated Hydro-Economic CGE Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-15, October.
- Llop Llop, Maria & Ponce Alifonso, Xavier,, 2012. "Agriculture, technological change and environmental sustainability: Looking for a win-win water policy strategy," Working Papers 2072/203158, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Ignacio Cazcarro & Rosa Duarte & Julio Sánchez Chóliz & Cristina Sarasa & Ana Serrano, 2016. "Modelling regional policy scenarios in the agri-food sector: a case study of a Spanish region," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(16), pages 1463-1480, April.
- Renato Vargas & Pamela Escobar & Maynor Cabrera & Javier Cabrera & Violeta Hernández & Vivian Guzmán & Martin Cicowiez, 2017. "Climate risk and food security in Guatemala," Working Papers MPIA 2017-01, PEP-MPIA.
- Whited, Melissa, 2010. "Economic Impacts of Irrigation Water Transfers on Uvalde County, Texas," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2).
- Zhang, Dongmei & Guo, Ping, 2016. "Integrated agriculture water management optimization model for water saving potential analysis," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 5-19.
- Anne-Kathrin Faust & Camille Gonseth & Marc Vielle, 2012. "The economic impact of climate driven changes in water availability in Switzerland," EcoMod2012 4177, EcoMod.
- Cristina Sarasa & Jean-Marc Philip & Julio Sánchez-Chóliz, 2013. "A tax policy strategy faces with future water availability using a dynamic CGE approach," EcoMod2013 5349, EcoMod.
- Philip Watson & Stephen Davies, 2011. "Modeling the effects of population growth on water resources: a CGE analysis of the South Platte River Basin in Colorado," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(2), pages 331-348, April.
- Llop Llop, Maria & Ponce Alifonso, Xavier, 2011. "A never-ending debate: Demand versus supply water policies. A CGE analysis for Catalonia," Working Papers 2072/152139, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:130523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed