A tax policy strategy faces with future water availability using a dynamic CGE approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bohringer, Christoph & Loschel, Andreas, 2006. "Computable general equilibrium models for sustainability impact assessment: Status quo and prospects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 49-64, November.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Arjen Y. Hoekstra & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "The Economic Impact Of Restricted Water Supply: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers FNU-93, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2006.
- Seung, Chang K. & Harris, Thomas R. & MacDiarmid, Thomas R. & Shaw, W. Douglass, 1998. "Economic Impacts of Water Reallocation: A CGE Analysis for Walker River Basin of Nevada and California," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 28(2), pages 1-22.
- Carlos López-Morales & Faye Duchin, 2011. "Policies And Technologies For A Sustainable Use Of Water In Mexico: A Scenario Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 387-407, September.
- Decaluwe, B. & Patry, A. & Savard, L., 1999.
"`When Water Is No Longer Heaven Sent: Comparative Pricing Analysis in an AGE Model,"
9905, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Decaluwé, B. & Patry, A. & Savard, L., 1999. "When Water is no Longer Heaven Sent: Comparative Pricing Analysis in an AGE Model," Cahiers de recherche 9908, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Sánchez-Chóliz, J. & Sarasa, C., 2013. "Análisis de los recursos hídricos de Riegos del Alto Aragón (Huesca) en la primera década del siglo XXI," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(01).
- van Heerden, Jan H. & Blignaut, James & Horridge, Mark, 2008. "Integrated water and economic modelling of the impacts of water market instruments on the South African economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 105-116, May.
- Ignacio Cazcarro & Rosa Duarte & Julio Sanchez Choliz & Cristina Sarasa, 2011. "Water Rates And The Responsibilities Of Direct, Indirect And End-Users In Spain," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 409-430, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSpain; General equilibrium modeling; Energy and environmental policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-09-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2014-09-05 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-09-05 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:004912:5349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.