Policies And Technologies For A Sustainable Use Of Water In Mexico: A Scenario Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Hacihasanoglu, Yavuz Selim, 2007.
"Investigation on the Determinants of Turkish Export-Boom in 2000s,"
5493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Yavuz Selim Hacihasanoglu, 2007. "Investigation on the Determinants of Turkish Export-Boom in 2000s," Working Papers 2007/19, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Wulong Gu & Lori Whewell Rennison, 2005. "The effect of trade on productivity growth and the demand for skilled workers in Canada," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 279-296.
- Evren Erdogan Cosar, 2002. "Price and Income Elasticities of Turkish Export Demand : A Panel Data Application," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 2(2), pages 19-53.
- Sinha, Anushree & Khan, Haider, 2008. "Gender and Informal Sector Analysis in India: Economy Wide Approaches," WIDER Working Paper Series 065, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kamil Yilmaz, 2010. "Taking Stock: The Customs Union between Turkey and the EU Fifteen Years Later," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1023, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Ozlem Onaran, 2009.
"Wage share, globalization and crisis: the case of the manufacturing industry in Korea, Mexico and Turkey,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 113-134.
- Özlem Onaran, 2007. "Wage Share, Globalization, and Crisis: The Case of the Manufacturing Industry in Korea, Mexico, and Turkey," Working Papers wp132, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Axel Schaffer, 2007. "Women's and Men's Contributions to Satisfying Consumers' Needs: A Combined Time Use and Input-Output Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 23-36.
- Baslevent, Cem & Onaran, Ozlem, 2004. "The Effect of Export-Oriented Growth on Female Labor Market Outcomes in Turkey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1375-1393, August.
- Öner Günçavdi & Suat KüçükçifçI & Andrew McKay, 2003. "Adjustment, Stabilisation and the Analysis of the Employment Structure in Turkey: An Input- Output Approach," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, pages 315-331.
- Albert E. Steenge & Marija Bockarjova, 2007. "Thinking about Imbalances in Post-catastrophe Economies: An Input-Output based Proposition," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 205-223.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okadera, Tomohiro & Geng, Yong & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Dong, Huijuan & Liu, Zhu & Yoshida, Noboru & Kanazawa, Takaaki, 2015. "Evaluating the water footprint of the energy supply of Liaoning Province, China: A regional input–output analysis approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 148-157.
- Roxana Juliá & Faye Duchin, 2013. "Land Use Change and Global Adaptations to Climate Change," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-18, December.
- Cristina Sarasa & Jean-Marc Philip & Julio Sánchez-Chóliz, 2013. "A tax policy strategy faces with future water availability using a dynamic CGE approach," EcoMod2013 5349, EcoMod.
- Okadera, Tomohiro & Chontanawat, Jaruwan & Gheewala, Shabbir H., 2014. "Water footprint for energy production and supply in Thailand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 49-56.
- Makiko Tsukui & Shigemi Kagawa & Yasushi Kondo, 2015. "Measuring the waste footprint of cities in Japan: an interregional waste input–output analysis," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:23:y:2011:i:4:p:387-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.