Water Valuation Research - Annotated Bibliography
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ragan A. Petrie & Laura O. Taylor, 2007. "Estimating the Value of Water Use Permits: A Hedonic Approach Applied to Farmland in the Southeastern United States," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(3), pages 302-318.
- Kuwayama, Yusuke & Olmstead, Sheila & Krupnick, Alan, 2013. "Water Resoures and Unconventional Fossil Fuel Development: Linking Physical Impacts to Social Costs," Discussion Papers dp-13-34, Resources For the Future.
- Mansur, Erin T. & Olmstead, Sheila M., 2012.
"The value of scarce water: Measuring the inefficiency of municipal regulations,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 332-346.
- Erin T. Mansur & Sheila M. Olmstead, 2007. "The Value of Scarce Water: Measuring the Inefficiency of Municipal Regulations," NBER Working Papers 13513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew C. Worthington & Mark Hoffman, 2008. "An Empirical Survey Of Residential Water Demand Modelling," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 842-871, December.
- John A. Downing, 2009.
"Valuing Water Quality as a Function of Water Quality Measures,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 106-123.
- Egan, Kevin J. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Downing, John A., 2004. "Valuing Water Quality As a Functionof Water Quality Measures," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12210, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Egan, Kevin J. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Downing, John A., 2009. "Valuing Water Quality as a Function of Water Quality Measures," ISU General Staff Papers 200901010800001393, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Philip Watson & Stephen Davies, 2011. "Modeling the effects of population growth on water resources: a CGE analysis of the South Platte River Basin in Colorado," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(2), pages 331-348, April.
- Beckman, Jayson F. & Borchers, Allison & Jones, Carol, 2013. "Agriculture's Supply and Demand for Energy and Energy Products," Economic Information Bulletin 149033, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Brian Hurd & Mani Rouhi-Rad, 2013. "Estimating economic effects of changes in climate and water availability," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 575-584, April.
More about this item
Keywordswater resources; ecological economics; environment and development;
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-10-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-10-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2014-10-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rri:wpaper:2014rd01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Randall Jackson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rrwvuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.