Agriculture's Supply and Demand for Energy and Energy Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce A. Babcock, 2008.
"Distributional Implications of U.S. Ethanol Policy ,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 533-542.
- Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Distributional Implications of U.S. Ethanol Policy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12936, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Horowitz, John K. & Ebel, Robert M. & Ueda, Kohei, 2010. ""No-Till" Farming Is a Growing Practice," Economic Information Bulletin 96636, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jayson Beckman & R. Keeney & W. Tyner, 2011. "Feed demands and coproduct substitution in the biofuel era," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, Winter.
- Trostle, Ronald, 2008. "Factors Contributing to Recent Increases in Food Commodity Prices (PowerPoint)," Seminars 43902, USDA Economists Group.
- Beckman, Jayson F. & Livingston, Michael J., 2012. "Effects of Manure Use and Use Restrictions on Variable Production Costs and Net Incomes for U.S. Corn Producers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(01), February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremy G. Weber & Nigel Key & Erik O’Donoghue, 2016.
"Does Federal Crop Insurance Make Environmental Externalities from Agriculture Worse?,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(3), pages 707-742.
- Weber, Jeremy G. & Key, Nigel & O'Donoghue, Erik, 2016. "Does Federal Crop Insurance Make Environmental Externalities from Agriculture Worse?," MPRA Paper 71293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Watkins, K. Bradley & Henry, Christopher G. & Mazzanti, Ralph & Schmidt, Lance & Hardke, Jarrod T., 2014. "Non-Radial Technical Efficiency of Water and Nitrogen Usage in Arkansas Rice Production," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162593, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nigatu, Getachew & Hjort, Kim & Hansen, James & Somwaru, Agapi, 2014. "The Impacts of Energy Prices on Global Agricultural Commodity Supply," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169953, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dong Hee Suh, 2015. "Declining Energy Intensity in the U.S. Agricultural Sector: Implications for Factor Substitution and Technological Change," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-14, September.
- Christopher Shultz & Randall W. Jackson, 2014. "Water Valuation Research - Annotated Bibliography," Working Papers Resource Document 2014-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:272-:d:127997 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sanyal, Prabuddha & Malczynski, Leonard A. & Kaplan, Paul, 2015. "Impact of Energy Price Variability on Global Fertilizer Price: Application of Alternative Volatility Models," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 4(4).
- Elena Irwin & Joseph Campbell & Robyn Wilson & Alessandra Faggian & Richard Moore & Nicholas Irwin, 2016. "Human adaptations in food, energy, and water systems," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 127-139, March.
- Patrizia Ghisellini & Marco Setti & Sergio Ulgiati, 2016. "Energy and land use in worldwide agriculture: an application of life cycle energy and cluster analysis," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 799-837, June.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy; fertilizer; pesticides; fuel; biofuels; renewable energy; ARMS; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-06-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2013-06-04 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersib:149033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .