Feed demands and coproduct substitution in the biofuel era
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beckman, Jayson F. & Borchers, Allison & Jones, Carol, 2013. "Agriculture's Supply and Demand for Energy and Energy Products," Economic Information Bulletin 149033, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2017. "On the direct, indirect and induced impacts of public policies: The European biofuel case," Working Papers 264955, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Alexandre Gohin, 2017. "On the direct, indirect and induced impacts of public policies: The European biofuel case," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-09, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Mojović, Ljiljana & Pejin, Dušanka & Rakin, Marica & Pejin, Jelena & Nikolić, Svetlana & Djukić-Vuković, Aleksandra, 2012. "How to improve the economy of bioethanol production in Serbia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6040-6047.
- Othman Alqaisi & Oghaiki Asaah Ndambi & Ryan Blake Williams, 2017. "Time series livestock diet optimization: cost-effective broiler feed substitution using the commodity price spread approach," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Troy G. Schmitz, 2018. "Impact of the Chinese embargo against MIR162 corn on Canadian corn producers," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 66(4), pages 571-586, December.
- Johnson, Matthew & Yu, T. Edward & Griffith, Andrew P. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Cho, Seong-Hoon, 2015. "Regional Dynamic Price Relationships between Distillers Dried Grains and Feed Grains," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196900, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jayson Beckman & Steven Zahniser, 2018. "The effects on intraregional agricultural trade of ending NAFTA's market access provisions," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 66(4), pages 599-612, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:27:y:2011:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.