Sustainable soy biodiesel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathews, John A. & Goldsztein, Hugo, 2009. "Capturing latecomer advantages in the adoption of biofuels: The case of Argentina," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 326-337, January.
- Dan Hammer & Robin Kraft & David Wheeler, 2009. "FORMA: Forest Monitoring for Action— Rapid Identification of Pan-tropical Deforestation Using Moderate-Resolution Remotely Sensed Data," Working Papers 192, Center for Global Development.
- Frondel, Manuel & Peters, Jorg, 2007. "Biodiesel: A new Oildorado?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1675-1684, March.
- Vera-Diaz, Maria del Carmen & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Nepstad, Daniel C. & Schlesinger, Peter, 2008. "An interdisciplinary model of soybean yield in the Amazon Basin: The climatic, edaphic, and economic determinants," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 420-431, April.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Hirsch, Rodolfo, 2006. "The Brazilian Soybean Complex," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 1-8.
- Oliveira, Luiz Rodrigues De & Altafin, Iara Guimaraes, 2008. "Proambiente: Uma Política De Pagamento De Serviços Ambientais No Brasil," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brazil 108077, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Markevicius, A. & Katinas, V. & Perednis, E. & Tamasauskiene, M., 2010. "Trends and sustainability criteria of the production and use of liquid biofuels," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 3226-3231, December.
- van Dam, J. & Junginger, M. & Faaij, A.P.C., 2010. "From the global efforts on certification of bioenergy towards an integrated approach based on sustainable land use planning," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2445-2472, December.
- Russi, Daniela, 2008. "An integrated assessment of a large-scale biodiesel production in Italy: Killing several birds with one stone?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1169-1180, March.
- Tomei, Julia & Upham, Paul, 2009. "Argentinean soy-based biodiesel: An introduction to production and impacts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3890-3898, October.
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wu, C.Z. & Yin, X.L. & Yuan, Z.H. & Zhou, Z.Q. & Zhuang, X.S., 2010. "The development of bioenergy technology in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4445-4450.
- Farrell, Alexander E. & Sperling, Dan, 2007. "A Low-Carbon Fuel Standard for California, Part 1: Technical Analysis," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt6j67z9w6, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Yan, Xiaoyu & Crookes, Roy J., 2009. "Reduction potentials of energy demand and GHG emissions in China's road transport sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 658-668, February.
- Reijnders, L., 2006. "Conditions for the sustainability of biomass based fuel use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 863-876, May.
- Yang, Hong & Zhou, Yuan & Liu, Junguo, 2009. "Land and water requirements of biofuel and implications for food supply and the environment in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1876-1885, May.
- Farrell, Alexander E. & Sperling, Daniel & Arons, S.M. & Brandt, A.R. & Delucchi, M.A. & Eggert, A. & Farrell, A.E. & Haya, B.K. & Hughes, J. & Jenkins, B.M. & Jones, A.D. & Kammen, D.M. & Kaffka, S.R, 2007. "A Low-Carbon Fuel Standard for California Part 1: Technical Analysis," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt8zm8d3wj, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Tegtmeier, Erin M & Duffy, Michael, 2004. "External Costs of Agricultural Production in the United States," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12659, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Secchi, Silvia & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Gassman, Philip W. & Hart, Chad E., 2011. "Land Use Change in a Biofuels Hotspot: The Case of Iowa, Usa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32452, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Carraretto, C. & Macor, A. & Mirandola, A. & Stoppato, A. & Tonon, S., 2004. "Biodiesel as alternative fuel: Experimental analysis and energetic evaluations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2195-2211.
- Farrell, Alexander & Sperling, Daniel, 2007. "A Low-Carbon Fuel Standard for California, Part 1: Technical Analysis," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5245b5kx, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Valdes, Constanza & Lopes, Ignez Vidigal & Lopes, Mauro de Rezende, 2009. "Brazil's Changing Food Demand Challenges the Farm Sector," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 1-5.
- Scarlat, Nicolae & Dallemand, Jean-François, 2011. "Recent developments of biofuels/bioenergy sustainability certification: A global overview," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1630-1646, March.
- Lamers, Patrick & McCormick, Kes & Hilbert, Jorge Antonio, 2008. "The emerging liquid biofuel market in Argentina: Implications for domestic demand and international trade," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1479-1490, April.
- Masuda, Tadayoshi & Goldsmith, Peter D., 2009. "World Soybean Production: Area Harvested, Yield, and Long-Term Projections," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 12(4), pages 1-20, November.
- Milazzo, M.F. & Spina, F. & Primerano, P. & Bart, J.C.J., 2013. "Soy biodiesel pathways: Global prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 579-624.
- Hansson, P.-A. & Baky, A. & Ahlgren, S. & Bernesson, S. & Nordberg, A. & Noren, O. & Pettersson, O., 2007. "Self-sufficiency of motor fuels on organic farms - Evaluation of systems based on fuels produced in industrial-scale plants," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 704-714, June.
- Kaimowitz, David & Thiele, Graham & Pacheco, Pablo, 1999. "The Effects of Structural Adjustment on Deforestation and Forest Degradation in Lowland Bolivia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 505-520, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14381 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soimakallio, S. & Mäkinen, T. & Ekholm, T. & Pahkala, K. & Mikkola, H. & Paappanen, T., 2009. "Greenhouse gas balances of transportation biofuels, electricity and heat generation in Finland--Dealing with the uncertainties," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 80-90, January.
- Trigo, E. & Cap, E. & Malach, V. & Villarreal, F., 2009. "The case of zero-tillage technology in Argentina:," IFPRI discussion papers 915, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Schlegel Stephanie & Kaphengst Timo, 2007. "European Union Policy on Bioenergy and the Role of Sustainability Criteria and Certification Systems," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-19, December.
- Duffield, James A. & Shapouri, Hosein & Graboski, Michael S. & McCormick, Robert & Wilson, Richard, 1998. "U.S. Biodiesel Development: New Markets for Conventional and Genetically Modified Agricultural Products," Agricultural Economics Reports 34029, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Milazzo, M.F. & Spina, F. & Vinci, A. & Espro, C. & Bart, J.C.J., 2013. "Brassica biodiesels: Past, present and future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 350-389.
- Lence, Sergio H., 2010. "The Agricultural Sector in Argentina: Major Trends and Recent Developments," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31527, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Buchholz, Thomas & Rametsteiner, Ewald & Volk, Timothy A. & Luzadis, Valerie A., 2009. "Multi Criteria Analysis for bioenergy systems assessments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 484-495, February.
- Matin Qaim & Greg Traxler, 2005. "Roundup Ready soybeans in Argentina: farm level and aggregate welfare effects," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Fredriksson, H. & Baky, A. & Bernesson, S. & Nordberg, A. & Noren, O. & Hansson, P.-A., 2006. "Use of on-farm produced biofuels on organic farms - Evaluation of energy balances and environmental loads for three possible fuels," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 184-203, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:173:y:2019:i:c:p:290-305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takase, Mohammed & Zhao, Ting & Zhang, Min & Chen, Yao & Liu, Hongyang & Yang, Liuqing & Wu, Xiangyang, 2015. "An expatiate review of neem, jatropha, rubber and karanja as multipurpose non-edible biodiesel resources and comparison of their fuel, engine and emission properties," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 495-520.
- Roveda, Ana Carolina & Comin, Marina & Caires, Anderson Rodrigues Lima & Ferreira, Valdir Souza & Trindade, Magno Aparecido Gonçalves, 2016. "Thermal stability enhancement of biodiesel induced by a synergistic effect between conventional antioxidants and an alternative additive," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 260-265.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:102:y:2019:i:c:p:121-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seretis, Antonios & Tsiakaras, Panagiotis, 2016. "Crude bio-glycerol aqueous phase reforming and hydrogenolysis over commercial SiO2Al2O3 nickel catalyst," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 373-379.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:1134-1159 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSoy biodiesel; Sustainability; Argentina; Brazil; United States; Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:27:y:2013:i:c:p:806-852. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.