Capturing latecomer advantages in the adoption of biofuels: The case of Argentina
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathews, John A., 2007. "Biofuels: What a Biopact between North and South could achieve," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3550-3570, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14381 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeh, Sonia, 2007.
"An empirical analysis on the adoption of alternative fuel vehicles: The case of natural gas vehicles,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5865-5875, November.
- Yeh, Sonia, 2007. "An empirical analysis on the adoption of alternative fuel vehicles:The case of natural gas vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt92h7g194, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Yeh, Sonia, 2007. "An empirical analysis on the adoption of alternative fuel vehicles:The case of natural gas vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt2k09h787, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Li, Bing & Fruin, Jerry E. & Hirsch, Rodolfo, 2004. "Global Shifts in Agro-Industrial Capital and the Case of Soybean Crushing: Implications for Managers and Policy Makers," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-29.
- Mathews, John A., 2008. "Carbon-negative biofuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 940-945, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milazzo, M.F. & Spina, F. & Cavallaro, S. & Bart, J.C.J., 2013. "Sustainable soy biodiesel," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 806-852.
- Thornley, Patricia & Upham, Paul & Tomei, Julia, 2009. "Sustainability constraints on UK bioenergy development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5623-5635, December.
- Panichelli, Luis & Gnansounou, Edgard, 2015. "Impact of agricultural-based biofuel production on greenhouse gas emissions from land-use change: Key modelling choices," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 344-360.
- Perdiguero, Jordi & Jiménez, Juan Luis, 2011. "Sell or not sell biodiesel: Local competition and government measures," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1525-1532, April.
- Nancy Arizpe & Jesús Ramos-Martín & Mario Giampietro, 2014. "An assessment of the metabolic profile implied by agricultural change in two rural communities in the North of Argentina," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 903-924, August.
- Julia Tomei & Stella Semino & Helena Paul & Lilian Joensen & Mario Monti & Erling Jelsøe, 2010. "Soy production and certification: the case of Argentinean soy-based biodiesel," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 371-394, April.
- Nancy Arizpe & Jesus Ramos-Martin & Mario Giampietro, 2012. "An analysis of the metabolic patterns of two rural communities affected by soy expansion in the North of Argentina," UHE Working papers 2012_06, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Hill, T.L. & Mudambi, Ram, 2010. "Far from Silicon Valley: How emerging economies are re-shaping our understanding of global entrepreneurship," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 321-327, December.
- Andrea Vaona, 2013. "Countervailing inequality effects of globalization and renewable energy generation in Argentina," Working Papers 12/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Tomei, Julia & Upham, Paul, 2009. "Argentinean soy-based biodiesel: An introduction to production and impacts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3890-3898, October.
- Milazzo, M.F. & Spina, F. & Primerano, P. & Bart, J.C.J., 2013. "Soy biodiesel pathways: Global prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 579-624.
- Diogo, V. & van der Hilst, F. & van Eijck, J. & Verstegen, J.A. & Hilbert, J. & Carballo, S. & Volante, J. & Faaij, A., 2014. "Combining empirical and theory-based land-use modelling approaches to assess economic potential of biofuel production avoiding iLUC: Argentina as a case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 208-224.
- van Dam, J. & Faaij, A.P.C. & Hilbert, J. & Petruzzi, H. & Turkenburg, W.C., 2009. "Large-scale bioenergy production from soybeans and switchgrass in Argentina: Part B. Environmental and socio-economic impacts on a regional level," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 1679-1709, October.
- García, A.E. & Carmona, R.J. & Lienqueo, M.E. & Salazar, O., 2011. "The current status of liquid biofuels in Chile," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 2077-2084.
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiesel Argentina Latecomer advantages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:1:p:326-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.