Estimating the Value of Water Use Permits: A Hedonic Approach Applied to Farmland in the Southeastern United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Faux & Gregory M. Perry, 1999. "Estimating Irrigation Water Value Using Hedonic Price Analysis: A Case Study in Malheur County, Oregon," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(3), pages 440-452.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Susan Sou-I, 2010. "Hedonic Valuation of Timber Stands in the Great Lakes Northern Forests," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 98072, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Yoo, James & Simonit, Silvio & Connors, John P. & Maliszewski, Paul J. & Kinzig, Ann P. & Perrings, Charles, 2013. "The value of agricultural water rights in agricultural properties in the path of development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 57-68.
- Mukherjee, Monobina & Schwabe, Kurt A., 2012. "Valuing Access To Multiple Water Supply Sources In Irrigated Agriculture With A Hedonic Pricing Model," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124604, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Eric C. Edwards, 2016. "What Lies Beneath? Aquifer Heterogeneity and the Economics of Groundwater Management," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(2), pages 453-491.
- Steven M. Smith, 2017. "From Decentralized to Centralized Irrigation Management," Working Papers 2017-09, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Savage, Jeff & Ifft, Jennifer, 2015. "The Impact of Irrigation Restrictions on Cropland Values in Nebraska," Working Papers 250021, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Shultz, Steven, 2010. "Hedonic Price Modeling to Value Irrigated Agriculture Across a River Basin," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02).
- Daniel A. Brent, 2014. "The Value of Heterogeneous Property Rights and the Costs of Water Volatility," Monash Economics Working Papers 45-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Savage, Jeffrey & Ifft, Jennifer, 2013. "Does Pumping Pay: Groundwater Management Institutions and Cropland Values in Nebraska?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150581, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mabel Tidball & Jean-Philippe Terreaux, 2008. "Information revelation through irrigation water pricing using volume reservations," Working Papers 08-14, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2008.
- Yoo, James & Perrings, Charles & Kinzig, Ann & Abbott, Joshua K. & Simonit, Silvio & Connors, John P. & Maliszewski, Paul J., 2012. "The Value of Water Rights in Agricultural Properties in the Phoenix Active Management Area," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124095, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- James R. Meldrum, 2016. "Floodplain Price Impacts by Property Type in Boulder County, Colorado: Condominiums Versus Standalone Properties," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 725-750, August.
- Ma, Shan & Swinton, Scott M., 2011. "Valuation of ecosystem services from rural landscapes using agricultural land prices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1649-1659, July.
- Christopher Shultz & Randall W. Jackson, 2014. "Water Valuation Research - Annotated Bibliography," Working Papers Resource Document 2014-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Valuing Water Resources in Turkey," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25291, The World Bank.
- Brent, Daniel A., 2013. "The Value of Heterogeneous Property Rights: The Costs of Water Volatility," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149698, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:83:y:2007:i:3:p:302-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.