Why Construction Industry Productivity is Declining
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Allen, Steven G, 1985. "Why Construction Industry Productivity Is Declining," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 661-669, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stokes, H Kemble, Jr, 1981. "An Examination of the Productivity Decline in the Construction Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(4), pages 459-502, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Harrison, 2007. "Can Measurement Error Explain the Weakness of Productivity Growth in the Canadian Construction Industry?," CSLS Research Reports 2007-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell, 1996. "Can Technology Improvements Cause Productivity Slowdowns?," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1996, Volume 11, pages 209-276 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beaudry, Paul & Portier, Franck, 2004. "An exploration into Pigou's theory of cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1183-1216, September.
- Ben Dolman & Dean Parham & Simon Zheng, 2007. "Can Australia Match US Productivity Performance?," Staff Working Papers 0703, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2001. "Productivity Trends in the Construction Sector in Canada: A Case of Lagging Technical Progress," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 3, pages 52-68, Fall.
- Centre for the Study of Living Standards, 2001. "Productivity Trends in the Construction Sector in Canada: A Case of Lagging Technical Progress," CSLS Research Reports 01cp, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Steven G. Allen, 1987. "Unions and Efficiency in Private Sector Construction: Further Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- User:Abstudio/sandbox in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Integrated project delivery in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.