Leaders and champions for construction innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andy Cosh & Xiaolan Fu & Alan Hughes, 2005. "Management characteristics, collaboration and innovative efficiency: evidence from UK survey data," Working Papers wp311, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Bossink, B.A.G., 2003. "Coinnovation research : manual for experiential research into organizational coinnovation," Serie Research Memoranda 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Sihem Ben Mahmoud-Jouini, 2000. "Innovative supply-based strategies in the construction industry," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 643-650, December.
- Bossink, B.A.G., 2002. "The development of co-innovation strategies: stages and interaction patterns in interfirm innovation," Serie Research Memoranda 0020, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Berardi, Umberto, 2013. "Stakeholders’ influence on the adoption of energy-saving technologies in Italian homes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 520-530.
- Mohamed Zennouche & Jian Zhang & Bo Wen Wang, 2014. "Factors influencing innovation at individual, group and organisational levels: a content analysis," International Journal of Information Systems and Change Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 23-42.
- Bossink, Bart A.G., 2004. "Managing drivers of innovation in construction networks," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1506-:d:145517 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Bröchner, 2010. "Innovation in Construction," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 31 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Manley, Karen, 2008. "Against the odds: Small firms in Australia successfully introducing new technology on construction projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1751-1764, December.
- Mustafa Kemal Topcu & Ali Gursoy & Poyraz Gurson, 2015. "The Role of the Servant Leadership on the Relation between Ethical Climate Perception and Innovative Work," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 67-80.
- Bossink, Bart A.G., 2004. "Effectiveness of Innovation Leadership Styles: A Manager’s Influence on Ecological Innovation in Construction Projects," Serie Research Memoranda 0027, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Tomonari Yashiro, 2001. "A Japanese perspective on the decline of robust technologies and changing technological paradigms in housing construction: issues for construction management research," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 301-306.
- Fabian Unterlass, 2010. "Innovation in the Construction Industry. Determinants of Innovation Activities by the Austrian Construction Industry," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 83(9), pages 767-780, September.
- repec:sae:envirc:v:35:y:2017:i:5:p:746-764 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Leadership; Technology; Entrepreneurship;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:15:y:1997:i:3:p:259-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.