Productivity Trends in the Construction Sector in Canada: A Case of Lagging Technical Progress
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Steven G, 1985.
"Why Construction Industry Productivity Is Declining,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 661-669, November.
- Steven G. Allen, 1985. "Why Construction Industry Productivity is Declining," NBER Working Papers 1555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Neil Baily & Robert M. Solow, 2001. "International Productivity Comparisons Built from the Firm Level," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 151-172, Summer.
- Richard G. Lipsey & Kenneth Carlaw, 2000. "What Does Total Factor Productivity Measure?," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 1, pages 31-40, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsCanada; Construction; Construction Industry; Productivity; Productivity Growth; Measurement Error; Output Measurement; Technology; Innovation; Residential Construction; Housing;
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:resrep:01cp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .