Optimal Adoption of Complementary Technologies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hayashi, Fumio & Inoue, Tohru, 1991.
"The Relation between Firm Growth and Q with Multiple Capital Goods: Theory and Evidence from Panel Data on Japanese Firms,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 731-753, May.
- Fumio Hayashi & Tohru Inoue, 1990. "The Relation Between Firm Growth and Q with Multiple Capital Goods: Theory and Evidence from Panel Data on Japanese Firms," NBER Working Papers 3326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Gort & Raford Boddy, 1967. "Vintage Effects and the Time Path of Investment in Production Relations," NBER Chapters,in: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production, pages 395-430 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jim Bessen, 1997. "Productivity Adjustments and Learning-by-Doing as Human Capital," Working Papers 97-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mehmet Yorukoglu, 1998. "The Information Technology Productivity Paradox," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(2), pages 551-592, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fındık, Derya & Tansel, Aysit, 2013.
"Resources on the stage: a firm level analysis of the ict adoption in Turkey,"
65956, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2014.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1507, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2015.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey," Working Papers 2015/12, Turkish Economic Association.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1513, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Findik, Derya & Tansel, Aysit, 2015. "Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2004. "Innovation and Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 10212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007. "Complementarities in automobile production," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 1315-1345.
- Howell, Bronwyn, 2006. "Competition, Regulation and Broadband Diffusion: the Case of New Zealand," Working Paper Series 3833, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Howell, Bronwyn, 2008. "The Role of Price Structure in Telecommunications Technology Diffusion," Working Paper Series 4011, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Seong-Hoon Lee & Michael Gort, 2001. "The Life Cycles of Industrial Plants," Working Papers 01-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Marisa Cenci & Margherita Scarlato, 2002.
"Istituzioni e mercato del lavoro nel Mezzogiorno d’Italia: un’analisi dinamica,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 92(3), pages 281-320, May-June.
- Margherita Scarlato & Marisa Cenci, 2004. "Istituzioni e mercato del lavoro nel Mezzogiorno d'Italia: un'analisi dinamica," GE, Growth, Math methods 0402002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takii, Katsuya, 2009. "Limited attention, interaction and the gradual adjustment of a firm's decisions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 345-362, February.
- Patriarca, Fabrizio, 2012.
"Time-to-build, obsolescence and the technological paradox,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-10.
- Fabrizio Patriarca, 2010. "Time-to-build obsolescence and the technological paradox," Working Papers 6, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.
- Bronwyn HOWELL & Arthur GRIMES, 2010. "Productivity Questions for Public Sector Fast Fibre Network Financiers," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(78), pages 127-146, 2nd quart.
- Daniel Wilson, 2008.
"Investment Behavior Of U.S. Firms Over Heterogeneous Capital Goods: A Snapshot,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(2), pages 269-278, June.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2004. "Investment behavior of U.S. firms over heterogeneous capital goods: a snapshot," Working Paper Series 2004-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Daniel Wilson, 2004. "Investment Behavior of U.S. Firms Over Heterogenous Capital Goods: A Snapshot," Working Papers 04-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Philipp Köllinger & Christian Schade, 2006. "Endogenous Acceleration of Technological Change," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 562, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L. F. & Hofkes, Marjan W., 2003. "Explaining slow diffusion of energy-saving technologies; a vintage model with returns to diversity and learning-by-using," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 105-126, February.
- Koellinger, Ph.D. & Schade, C., 2010. "The Influence of Installed Technologies on Future Adoption Decisions: Empirical Evidence from E-Business," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-012-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Carlaw, Kenneth I., 2005. "Optimal obsolescence," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 21-45.
- Maliranta, Mika, . "Micro Level Dynamics of Productivity Growth. An Empirical Analysis of the Great Leap in Finnish Manufacturing Productivity in 1975-2000," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 38, March.
- Eugenio Pinto, 2006. "Firm Dynamics with Infrequent Adjustment and Learning," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 467, Society for Computational Economics.
- Roy Thurik, 2014.
"Entrepreneurship and the business cycle,"
IZA World of Labor,
Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-90, October.
- Pfeiffer, Birte & Mulder, Peter, 2013.
"Explaining the diffusion of renewable energy technology in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 285-296.
- Birte Pohl & Peter Mulder, 2013. "Explaining the Diffusion of Renewable Energy Technology in Developing Countries," GIGA Working Paper Series 217, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Useche, Pilar & Barham, Bradford & Foltz, Jeremy, 2006. "A Trait Specific Model of GM Crop Adoption by Minnesota and Wisconsin Corn Farmers," Working Papers 201525, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Kounetas, Kostas & Tsekouras, Kostas, 2010. "Are the Energy Efficiency Technologies efficient?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 274-283, January.
- Useche, Pilar & Barham, Bradford L. & Foltz, Jeremy D., 2005. "A Trait Specific Model of GM Crop Adoption among U.S. Corn Farmers in the Upper Midwest," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19202, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Parsons, Christopher A. & Van Wesep, Edward D., 2013. "The timing of pay," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 373-397.
- Katsuya Takii, 2005. "Limited Attention, Interaction and the Growth of a Firm," Macroeconomics 0506005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsComplementary technologies; investment;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:97-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.