Report NEP-MKT-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Low, Sarah A. & Vogel, Stephen J., 2011. "Direct and Intermediated Marketing of Local Foods in the United States," Economic Research Report 118025, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Naoki Wakamori, 2011. "Portfolio Considerations in Differentiated Product Purchases: An Application to the Japanese Automobile Market," Working Papers 11-27, Bank of Canada.
- Winand Emons & Claude Fluet, 2011. "Non-Comparative versus Comparative Advertising of Quality," Cahiers de recherche 1139, CIRPEE.
- Bouton, Laurent & Kirchsteiger, Georg, 2011. "Good rankings are bad - Why reliable rankings can hurt consumers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8702, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ioan, Done & Ivana, Domazet, 2011. "Improving the quality of human resources by implementation of internal marketing," MPRA Paper 35363, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Oct 2011.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anderson, Simon P. & Foros, Øystein & Kind, Hans Jarle & Peitz, Martin, 2011. "Media market concentration, advertising levels, and ad prices," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 24/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.