European Environmental Regulations to Reduce Water Pollution: An Analysis of Their Impact on UK Dairy Farms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramsden, S. & Gibbons, J. & Wilson, P., 1999. "Impacts of changing relative prices on farm level dairy production in the UK," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 201-215, December.
- Dan Rigby, 1997. "European Community Guidelines To Reduce Water Pollution By Nitrates From Agriculture: An Analysis Of Their Impact On Uk Dairy Farms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1‐3), pages 71-82, January.
- Arriaza Balmón, Manuel & Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio, 2003. "Modelling Farmers' Response To A Decoupled Subsidy Via Multi-Attribute Utility Theory And E-V Analysis," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25925, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- G. Karagiannis & P. Midmore & V. Tzouvelekas, 2002. "Separating Technical Change from Time-Varying Technical Inefficiency in the Absence of Distributional Assumptions," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 23-38, July.
- Lally, Breda & Riordan, Brendan & van Rensburg, Tom M., 2007.
"Controlling Agricultural Emissions of Nitrates: Regulations versus Taxes,"
81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University, UK
7981, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Breda Lally & Brendan 'Riordan & Thomas van Rensburg, 2007. "Controlling Agricultural Emissions of Nitrates: Regulation versus Taxes," Working Papers 122, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Carlo Fezzi & Dan Rigby & Ian J. Bateman & David Hadley & Paulette Posen, 2008. "Estimating the range of economic impacts on farms of nutrient leaching reduction policies," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 197-205, September.
- Möhring, A. & Zimmermann, A., 2006. "Aufbau und Anwendung eines LP-Betriebsmodells mit integrierter Ökobilanz zur Ermittlung nachhaltiger Milchproduktionssysteme," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 41, March.
- Mohring, Anke & Zimmermann, Albert, 2005. "Construction and Application of an LP Farm Model with an Integrated Life Cycle Assessment for the Determination of Sustainable Milk Production Systems," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24714, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:23:y:1996:i:1:p:59-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.