The impact of water and agriculture policy scenarios on irrigated farming systems in Italy: An analysis based on farm level multi-attribute linear programming models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Arriaza BalmÃ³n, Manuel, 2000. "Socio-Economic and Environmental Impact of AGENDA 2000 and Alternative Policy Choices for Market Liberalization on an Irrigated Area in Northwestern Spain," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(2), August.
- Dinar, A. & Subramanian, A., 1997. "Water Pricing Experiences," Papers 386, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Berbel, J. & Gomez-Limon, J. A., 2000. "The impact of water-pricing policy in Spain: an analysis of three irrigated areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 219-238, March.
- Gomez-Limon, J. A. & Berbel, J., 2000. "Multicriteria analysis of derived water demand functions: a Spanish case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 49-72, January.
- Rehman, T. & Romero, C., 1993. "The application of the MCDM paradigm to the management of agricultural systems: Some basic considerations," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 239-255.
- Amir, I. & Fisher, F. M., 1999. "Analyzing agricultural demand for water with an optimizing model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 45-56, July.
- Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & M. Sumpsi, Jose & Garrido, Alberto & Blanco, Maria & Iglesias, Eva, 1998.
"Water pricing policies, public decision making and farmers' response: implications for water policy,"
Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 193-202, September.
- Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Sumpsi, Jose M. & Garrido, Alberto & Blanco, Maria & Iglesias, Eva, 1998. "Water pricing policies, public decision making and farmers' response: implications for water policy," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- Hayashi, Kiyotada, 2000. "Multicriteria analysis for agricultural resource management: A critical survey and future perspectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 486-500, April.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose A. & Riesgo, Laura, 2004. "Irrigation water pricing: differential impacts on irrigated farms," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 47-66, July.
- José A. Gómez-Limón & Manuel Arriaza & Julio Berbel, 2002. "Conflicting Implementation of Agricultural and Water Policies in Irrigated Areas in the EU," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 259-281.
- Keeney,Ralph L. & Raiffa,Howard, 1993. "Decisions with Multiple Objectives," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438834, November.
- Berbel, J. & Rodriguez-Ocana, A., 1998. "An MCDM approach to production analysis: An application to irrigated farms in Southern Spain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 108-118, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:93:y:2007:i:1-3:p:90-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.