The impact of the EU Water Framework Directive on irrigated agriculture in Italy: the case of the North-East fruit district
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Kerry Smith, 1998. "Should Pollution Reductions Count as Productivity Gains for Agriculture?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(3), pages 591-594.
- Barnes, Andrew P., 2002. "Publicly-funded UK agricultural R&D and 'social' total factor productivity," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 65-74, May.
- Hailu, Atakelty & Veeman, Terrence S., 2001.
"Alternative methods for environmentally adjusted productivity analysis,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Hailu, Atakelty & Veeman, Terrence S., 2001. "Alternative methods for environmentally adjusted productivity analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 211-218, September.
- Stijn Reinhard & C.A. Knox Lovell & Geert Thijssen, 1999. "Econometric Estimation of Technical and Environmental Efficiency: An Application to Dutch Dairy Farms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 44-60.
- Panos Fousekis, 1997. "Internal And External Scale Effects In Productivity Analysis: A Dynamic Dual Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 151-166.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saraiva, Joao Paulo & Pinheiro, Antonio Cipriano, 2007. "A Multi-Criteria Approach for Irrigation Water Management," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1), January.
- Petra Kuhr & Josef Haider & Peter Kreins & Ralf Kunkel & Björn Tetzlaff & Harry Vereecken & Frank Wendland, 2013. "Model Based Assessment of Nitrate Pollution of Water Resources on a Federal State Level for the Dimensioning of Agro-environmental Reduction Strategies," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(3), pages 885-909, February.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aergaa:26451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etagrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.