Evaluation of tobacco cultivation alternatives under the EU common agricultural policy (CAP)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Basil Manos & Thomas Bournaris & Mohd Kamruzzaman & Moss Begum & Ara Anjuman & Jason Papathanasiou, 2006. "Regional Impact of Irrigation Water Pricing in Greece under Alternative Scenarios of European Policy: A Multicriteria Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 1055-1068.
- Osterburg, Bernhard & Nitsch, Heike & Kristensen, Lone, 2005. "Environmental Standards and Their Linkage to Support Instruments of the EU Common Agricultural Policy," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24521, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Berbel, J. & Rodriguez-Ocana, A., 1998. "An MCDM approach to production analysis: An application to irrigated farms in Southern Spain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 108-118, May.
- Rizov, Marian, 2004. "Rural development and welfare implications of CAP reforms," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 209-222, February.
- Sean A. Cahill, 1997. "Calculating The Rate Of Decoupling For Crops Under Cap/Oilseeds Reform," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 349-378.
- José A. Gómez-Limón & Ignacio Atance, 2004. "Identification of Public Objectives Related to Agricultural Sector Support," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/57, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Gomez-Limon, J.A. & Atance, I., 2004. "Identification of public objectives related to agricultural sector support," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(8-9), pages 1045-1071, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatzinikolaou, Parthena & Manos, Basil D. & Kiomourtzi, Fedra, 2014. "Assessment of Sustainable Production in rural areas," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173105, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Dupraz, Pierre & Latruffe, Laure, 2015. "Trends in family labour, hired labour and contract work on French field crop farms: The role of the Common Agricultural Policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 104-118.
- Chavez, M.D. & Berentsen, P.B.M. & Oude Lansink, A.G.J.M., 2014. "Analyzing diversification possibilities on specialized tobacco farms in Argentina using a bio-economic farm model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 35-43.
- Manos, Basil & Partalidou, Maria & Fantozzi, Francesco & Arampatzis, Stratos & Papadopoulou, Olympia, 2014. "Agro-energy districts contributing to environmental and social sustainability in rural areas: Evaluation of a local public–private partnership scheme in Greece," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 85-95.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP Decoupling Evaluation Multicriteria analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:31:y:2009:i:2:p:225-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.