Multicriteria analysis of derived water demand functions: a Spanish case study
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John W. Cary & Bill Holmes, 1982. "Relationships Among Farmers' Goals And Farm Adjustment Strategies: Some Empirics Of A Multidimensional Approach," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(2), pages 114-130, 08.
- Berbel, J. & Rodriguez-Ocana, A., 1998. "An MCDM approach to production analysis: An application to irrigated farms in Southern Spain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 108-118, May.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Pandey, Sushil & Patten, Louise H., 1991. "Farm Planning under Uncertainty: A Review of Alternative Programming Models," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 59(01), April.
- Amador, Francisco & Sumpsi, Jose Maria & Romero, Carlos, 1998. "A Non-interactive Methodology to Assess Farmers' Utility Functions: An Application to Large Farms in Andalusia, Spain," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 92-109.
- Pannell, David J. & Nordblom, Thomas L., 1998. "Impacts of risk aversion on whole-farm management in Syria," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(3), September.
- Hatch, Roy E. & Harman, Wyatte L. & Eidman, Vernon R., 1974. "Incorporating Multiple Goals into the Decision-Making Process: A Simulation Approach to Firm Growth Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 103-110, July.
- Rehman, T. & Romero, C., 1993. "The application of the MCDM paradigm to the management of agricultural systems: Some basic considerations," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 239-255.
- Hatch, Roy E. & Harman, Wyatte L. & Eidman, Vernon R., 1974. "Incorporating Multiple Goals Into The Decision-Making Process: A Simulation Approach To Firm Growth Analysis," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(01), July.
- Cary, John W. & Holmes, Bill, 1982. "Relationships Among Farmers' Goals And Farm Adjustment Strategies: Some Empirics Of A Multidimensional Approach," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(02), August.
- Patrick, George F. & Blake, Brian F., 1980. "Measurement And Modeling Of Farmers' Goals: An Evaluation And Suggestions," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(01), July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:63:y:2000:i:1:p:49-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.