Measurement And Modeling Of Farmers' Goals: An Evaluation And Suggestions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kliebenstein, James B. & Heffernan, William D. & Barrett, Donald A. & Kirtley, Carrol L., 1979. "An Analysis Of Farmers Reasons For Farming: An Application Of Discriminant Analysis," Risk Management in Agriculture: Behavioral, Managerial, and Policy Issues, January 25-26, 1979, San Francisco, California 271462, Regional Research Projects > W-149: An Economic Evaluation of Managing Market Risks in Agriculture.
- Hatch, Roy E. & Harman, Wyatte L. & Eidman, Vernon R., 1974.
"Incorporating Multiple Goals Into The Decision-Making Process: A Simulation Approach To Firm Growth Analysis,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-8, July.
- Hatch, Roy E. & Harman, Wyatte L. & Eidman, Vernon R., 1974. "Incorporating Multiple Goals into the Decision-Making Process: A Simulation Approach to Firm Growth Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 103-110, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berbel, J. & Gomez-Limon, J. A., 2000. "The impact of water-pricing policy in Spain: an analysis of three irrigated areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 219-238, March.
- Berbel, J. & Rodriguez-Ocana, A., 1998. "An MCDM approach to production analysis: An application to irrigated farms in Southern Spain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 108-118, May.
- Stelios Rozakis & Alexandra Sintori & Konstantinos Tsiboukas, 2009.
"Utility-derived Supply Function of Sheep Milk: The Case of Etoloakarnania, Greece,"
2009-11, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Stelios, Rozakis & Alexandra, Sintori & Konstantinos, Tsiboukas, 2009. "Utility-derived Supply Function of Sheep Milk: The Case of Etoloakarnania, Greece," 113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece 58126, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Costa, F. P. & Rehman, T., 1999. "Exploring the link between farmers' objectives and the phenomenon of pasture degradation in the beef production systems of Central Brazil," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 135-146, August.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose A. & Martinez, Yolanda, 2006. "Multi-criteria modelling of irrigation water market at basin level: A Spanish case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 313-336, August.
- Gomez-Limon, J. A. & Berbel, J., 2000. "Multicriteria analysis of derived water demand functions: a Spanish case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 49-72, January.
- Sintori, Alexandra & Rozakis, Stelios & Tsiboukas, Kostas, 2009. "Multiple goals in farmers’ decision making: The case of sheep farming in Western Greece," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30 - April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51075, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose A. & Arriaza, Manuel & Riesgo, Laura, 2003. "An MCDM analysis of agricultural risk aversion," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 569-585, December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.