Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaaeo4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
- 197657 Auther Index
- 197656 Multicrop Response by Sri Lankan Peasant Farmers
by Jegasothy, Kandiah & Shumway, C. Richard
- 197655 The Common Property Problem and Pastoral Economic Behaviour
by Livingstone, Ian
- 197654 Factor Analysis Revisited: A Study of Structural Change in a Growth Perspective
by Sastry, K.N. Ranganatha & Ramanna, R.
- 197536 Multiobjective and Goal Programming Techniques for Solving Agricultural Planning Problems
by Rehman, Tahir & Romero, Carlos
- 197535 Lexicographic Wants in LDC Agriculture
by Parton, Kevin A.
- 197534 Microeconomic Foundations of Myrdal's Circular Causation Theory
by Chambers, Robert G. & Lopez, Ramon E.
- 197533 Agricultural Price Policies, Policy Goals, and Methods of Estimating Costs of Production
by Skold, Melvin D.
- 197447 Nash Equilibrium Tariffs in a Dynamic Stochastic Game: An Application to US and EC Strategic Decisions
by Karp, Larry
- 197446 Agricultural Production Incentives in Taiwan: Some Comparative Advantage Perspectives
by Chen, Hsi-huang
- 197445 Decline of the Intensive Sector of Nothern Ireland Agriculture: A Regional Case Study of the Effects of EC Policies
by Stainer, T.F.
- 197443 Macroeconomics and Agriculture in Brazil: Results from Vector Autoregressions
by Brandao, Antoniob Salzazar
- 197441 Taiwan's Small Farm Economy Under Rapid Economic Growth
by Mao, Yu-kang
- 197440 An Economic Concept for Measuring Price Uncertainty: The Case of the World Coffee Market
by Herrmann, R. & Kirschke, D.
- 197439 Growing Interdependence of the World Food Economy: A 20 Year Perspective
by Frohberg, Klaus & Fischer, Gunther & Gulbrandsen, Odd & Morovic, Jan
- 197437 Effects on French Soyabean Demand of an Import Duty Imposed by the European Community
by Peterson, E. Welsey F.
- 197436 Analysis of International Trade Distortions Arising from Agricultural Policies: The Case of Wheat
by de Gorter, Harry & McClatchy, Don & Lohoar, James
- 197433 Short-Run Demand Elasticity Estimates in International Grain Trade
by Wilde, L. Chase
- 197432 The US Exhange Rate and Agricultural Trade: Effects of Changes in the US Money Supply on the World Coarse Grains Market
by Denbaly, M.S. Mark & Williams, Gary W.
- 197431 World Wheat Market Instability: An Analysis of EC Price Insulation Effects
by Mahama, Ramatu & Meyers, William H.
- 197430 Dependency and Vulnerability: Japan's Neef and Feed Grain Imports in a Turbulent World Economy
by Jesdapipat, Dusit
- 197429 International Economic Conditions, Trade Policies, Exchange Rates, and Balance of Payments and Their Influence on LDC Growth
by Thomas, Scott
- 197428 Agricultural Development, Industrialization, and Basic Needs Fulfilment: A Taxonomic Approach
by Khan, Habibullah & Zerby, John Alton
- 197427 Labor Absorption and Demand in Brazilian Agriculture
by Brandt, Sergio Alberto & Cipriano, Joao
- 197426 Migrant Labour, Subsistence Agriculture, and Rural Poverty in South Africa: An Empirical Study of Living Standards in Three Rural Areas of KwaZulu
by Nattrass, Jill & May, Julian & Peters, Alan
- 197425 Towards an Appropriate Financial System for Rural Transformation in Uganda
by Banugire, Firimooni R.
- 197424 Integrated Rural Development Programmes in Brazil's Northeast: Production, Employment, and Income Effects
by Sampaio, Yong
- 197423 Farm Production and Off-Farm Employment in Areas of Rapid Rural Industrialization
by Chong, H. Suh & Osburn, Donald D. & Price, Edward C.
- 197422 Waste of Land Labour in Andalusian Agriculture
by Roux, Bernard
- 197421 Land Tenure and Development: The Need for Safety Nets
by Kanel, Don
- 197420 Rural Landlessness in Thailand
by Chirapanda, S.
- 197419 Returns to Investment in Training of Agricultural Researchers
by Irias, Luiz Jose Maria & Avila, Antonio Flavio Dias
- 197418 Reviewing Agricultural Research Systems
by Norton, George W.
- 197417 Research Resource Allocation and Comparative Advantage
by Longmire, Jim & Winkelmann, Donald
- 197416 Labour Use in Rice Cultivation: Male-Female Differential in Time Allocation
by Mukhopadhyay, Sudhin K. & Project Team
- 197415 Labour Allocation and Productivity of Men and Women on Thai Farms
by Pollard, Stephen K. & Meyer, Richard L.
- 197414 Maternal and Infant Health Care of Seasonal Farmworkers in California
by Torre, Adela
- 197413 A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Frestry in the British Isles: The Case of Nothern Ireland
by Kula, Erhun
- 197412 Agricultural Interaction in Southern Africa: Cooperation or Confrontation
by Rooyen, Johan van & Fenyes, Tamas
- 197411 An Evaluation of the Impact of Improved Dryland Technology on Factor Shares
by Ghodake, R.D. & Kshirsagar, K.G.
- 197410 Product Innovation in the Swedish Food Industry
by Nystrom, Harry
- 197409 The Influence of Price on Supply and Demand for Meats in Greece
by Jones, George & Alexopoulos, John
- 197408 Product Origin and Food Marketing
by Delagneau, Bernard
- 197407 Impacts of Alternative Technical Progress on Global Food Production and Distribution
by Parikh, Kirit & Fischer, Gunther & Frohberg, Klaus & Hrabovszky, Janos
- 197406 Technology and Uncertainty: Evidence from Egypt
by Antle, John
- 197405 Salinity Damage to Irrigated Crops: Economic Measure from a Farm Survey in Pakistan
by Hussain, Rana Zakir & Young, Robert A.
- 197404 Agriculture and The "Oil Syndrome": The Role of Public Policy in Developing PEtroleum Economies
by Scherr, Sara J.
- 197403 An Evaluation of the Use of Biomass as an Energy Source: The Brazilian Alcohol Programme
by Ferreira, Leo da Rocha & Tourinho, Octavio A.F.
- 197402 Soil Erosion Control: Observations from the US Experience
by Taylor, Gary C.
- 197401 Pricing Strategies for a renewable Resource Industry Faced with Competing New Technology: The Case of Aquaculture and the Commerical Fishery
by Anderson, James L. & Wilen, James E.
- 197398 Economics and Ecology: Development Concepts
by Soderbaum, Peter
- 197397 Food For Work and Income Distribution in a Semiarid Region of Rural Kenya: An EMpirical Assessment
by Deaton, Brady J. & Bezuneh, Mesfin
- 197396 Food Aid as a Development Tool: Colombia, 1950-80
by Grigsby, S. Elaine & Simpson, James R.
- 197395 Responsiveness of Food Aid in Cereals to Fiuctuations in Supply in Donor and Recipient Countries
by Konandreas, Panos
- 197394 Economic Development Policy for Canadian Agriculture
by Huff, H. Bruce & Frohberg, Klaus
- 197393 Rural Poverty and Nutrition in Southern Africa
by Behrmann, H.I.
- 197392 An Experiment in Transnational Agricultural Policy: The CAP and "Convergence"
by Loseby, Margaret & Pieraccini, Luciano
- 197391 Instability in Food and Export Crop incomes: The Philippine Case
by Bautista, Romeo M.
- 197333 Constraints Facing African Countries to Provide Needed Food
by Shapouri, Shahla & Dommen, Arthur J. & Rosen, Stacey
- 197332 Income and Nutrition: Welfare Indicators and Proxies
by Hrabovszky, J.P. & Parikh, K. & Zeold, L.
- 197331 Improving Global Trade in Agriculture
by Rossmiller, George E. & Grace, Anne F. & Linse, Delores
- 197330 World Economic Recession and the Ascendancy of Protectionism: The Case of the Nigerian Agricultural Sector
by Nwosu, A.C.
- 197329 Projections of Brazilian Agriculture: 1085-95
by Crocomo, Doraci H. Geraldi & Crocomo, Celso Roberto
- 197328 Development of Large Irrigated Areas
by Garrido, Leovigildo
- 197327 Africa's Growing Dependence on Imported Wheat
by Shah, Mahendra & Fischer, Gunther & Kromer, Gerhard & Parikh, Kirit
- 197326 Forces Facing the Future of Kenyan Agriculture
by Mwangi, W.M.
- 197325 Interest Rates and Factor-Use Proportions in Agriculture
by Adams, Dale W. & Gonzalez-Vega, Claudio
- 197324 Mechanizing Land Preparation for Maize Production in Kenya
by Oluoch-Kosura, Willis
- 197323 A New Approach to Fertilizer Use and Food Production in Less Developed Countries
by Ackello-Ogutu, A.C.
- 197322 Regulatory Uncertainty and Grain Market Performance in Senegal
by Newman, Mark D. & Sow, P. Alassane & Ndoye, Ousseynou
- 197320 A Bouncing Ball: Long-Run Cyclical Instability in the Sri Lanka Rubber Industry
by Etherington, Dan M. & Premachandra, W. M.
- 197319 EC Agricultural Policies and Their Contribution to Turbulence in Agriculture
by von Witzke, Harald
- 197318 Cover Matter