Analyzing agricultural demand for water with an optimizing model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doppler, Werner & Salman, Amer Z. & Al-Karablieh, Emad K. & Wolff, Heinz-Peter, 2002. "The impact of water price strategies on the allocation of irrigation water: the case of the Jordan Valley," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 171-182, June.
- Salman, Amer Zahi & Al-Karablieh, Emad, 2004. "Measuring the willingness of farmers to pay for groundwater in the highland areas of Jordan," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 61-76, July.
- Amir, I. & Fisher, F. M., 2000. "Response of near-optimal agricultural production to water policies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 115-130, May.
- G. R. Soltani & M. Bakhshoodeh & M. Zibaei, 2009. "Optimization of Agricultural Water Use and Trade Patterns: The Case of Iran," Working Papers 508, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2009.
- Benli, Bogachan & Kodal, Suleyman, 2003. "A non-linear model for farm optimization with adequate and limited water supplies: Application to the South-east Anatolian Project (GAP) Region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 187-203, October.
- Xu, Qin & Fox, Glenn & McKenney, Dan & Parkin, Gary, 2019. "A theoretical economic model of the demand for irrigation water," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 225(C).
- Adeyemo, Josiah & Otieno, Fred, 2010. "Differential evolution algorithm for solving multi-objective crop planning model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 848-856, June.
- Bartolini, F. & Bazzani, G.M. & Gallerani, V. & Raggi, M. & Viaggi, D., 2007. "The impact of water and agriculture policy scenarios on irrigated farming systems in Italy: An analysis based on farm level multi-attribute linear programming models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-3), pages 90-114, March.
- Kampas, Athanasios & Petsakos, Athanasios & Rozakis, Stelios, 2012. "Price induced irrigation water saving: Unraveling conflicts and synergies between European agricultural and water policies for a Greek Water District," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 28-38.
- Lorite, I.J. & Mateos, L. & Orgaz, F. & Fereres, E., 2007. "Assessing deficit irrigation strategies at the level of an irrigation district," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 91(1-3), pages 51-60, July.
- Li, W. & Li, Y.P. & Li, C.H. & Huang, G.H., 2010. "An inexact two-stage water management model for planning agricultural irrigation under uncertainty," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(11), pages 1905-1914, November.
- Salman, A. Z. & Al-Karablieh, E. K. & Fisher, F. M., 2001. "An inter-seasonal agricultural water allocation system (SAWAS)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 233-252, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:61:y:1999:i:1:p:45-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.