Multicriteria decision-making for efficient water and land resources allocation in irrigated agriculture
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10668|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rehman, T. & Romero, C., 1993. "The application of the MCDM paradigm to the management of agricultural systems: Some basic considerations," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 239-255.
- José A. Gómez-Limón & Manuel Arriaza & Julio Berbel, 2002. "Conflicting Implementation of Agricultural and Water Policies in Irrigated Areas in the EU," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 259-281.
- Hayashi, Kiyotada, 2000. "Multicriteria analysis for agricultural resource management: A critical survey and future perspectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 486-500, April.
- Berbel, J. & Rodriguez-Ocana, A., 1998. "An MCDM approach to production analysis: An application to irrigated farms in Southern Spain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 108-118, May.
- Tiwari, D. N. & Loof, R. & Paudyal, G. N., 1999. "Environmental-economic decision-making in lowland irrigated agriculture using multi-criteria analysis techniques," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 99-112, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:endesu:v:11:y:2009:i:2:p:329-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.