The MODERE Model and The Economic Analysis of Farmers’ Decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Delforce & J. Brian Hardaker, 1985. "An Experiment In Multiattribute Utility Theory," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 29(3), pages 179-198, December.
- E. H. Phelps Brown, 1957. "The Meaning of the Fitted Cobb-Douglas Function," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(4), pages 546-560.
- James S. Dyer & Peter C. Fishburn & Ralph E. Steuer & Jyrki Wallenius & Stanley Zionts, 1992. "Multiple Criteria Decision Making, Multiattribute Utility Theory: The Next Ten Years," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(5), pages 645-654, May.
- Berbel, Julio, 1989. "Analysis of Protected Cropping: An Application of Multiobjective Programming Techniques to Spanish Horticulture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 203-216.
- Delforce, Robert J. & Hardaker, J. Brian, 1985. "An Experiment In Multiattribute Utility Theory," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 29(03), December.
- Berbel, J. & Rodriguez-Ocana, A., 1998. "An MCDM approach to production analysis: An application to irrigated farms in Southern Spain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 108-118, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Economics; Water Economics; Simulated Models; Land Economics/Use; Political Economy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa107:6492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .