An Experiment In Multiattribute Utility Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Marcus Fleming, 1957. "Cardinal Welfare and Individualistic Ethics: A Comment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 355-355.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1955. "Cardinal Welfare, Individualistic Ethics, and Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 309-309.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomez, Carlos Mario & Gutierrez, Carlos, 2011. "Enhancing Irrigation Efficiency but Increasing Water Use: The Jevons' Paradox," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114622, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gomez Gomez, Carlos Mario & Gutierrez, Carlos, 2008. "The MODERE Model and The Economic Analysis of Farmers’ Decisions," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6492, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tavana, Madjid & Di Caprio, Debora, 2016. "Modeling synergies in multi-criteria supplier selection and order allocation: An application to commodity tradingAuthor-Name: Sodenkamp, Mariya A," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 859-874.
- Hayashi, Kiyotada, 2000. "Multicriteria analysis for agricultural resource management: A critical survey and future perspectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 486-500, April.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:04:y:2018:i:01:n:s2382624x17500035 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.