Review of Mathematical Programming for Coastal Land Use Optimization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E B Barbier & A Markandya & D W Pearce, 1990.
"Environmental sustainability and cost - benefit analysis,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(9), pages 1259-1266, September.
- E B Barbier & A Markandya & D W Pearce, 1990. "Environmental Sustainability and Cost-Benefit Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 22(9), pages 1259-1266, September.
- Hayashi, Kiyotada, 2000. "Multicriteria analysis for agricultural resource management: A critical survey and future perspectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 486-500, April.
- Romero, Carlos & Rehman, Tahir, 1987. "Natural Resource Management and the Use of Multiple Criteria Decision-Making Techniques: A Review," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 14(1), pages 61-89.
- Cruz-Trinidad, Annabelle & Garcés, Len R., 1996. "Optimal fleet configuration in San Miguel Bay, Philippines: a simple linear programming approach," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 30897, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Rehman, T. & Romero, C., 1993. "The application of the MCDM paradigm to the management of agricultural systems: Some basic considerations," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 239-255.
- Bertomeu, M. & Romero, C., 2001. "Managing forest biodiversity: a zero-one goal programming approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 197-213, June.
- Linares, Pedro & Romero, Carlos, 2002. "Aggregation of preferences in an environmental economics context: a goal-programming approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 89-95, April.
- Tamiz, Mehrdad & Jones, Dylan & Romero, Carlos, 1998. "Goal programming for decision making: An overview of the current state-of-the-art," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 569-581, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdk:wpaper:52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulla H. Oehlenschläger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .