Trends in family, hired and contract labour use on French and Swiss crop farms: The role of agricultural policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaditi, Eleni A., 2013. "The Impact of CAP Reforms on Farm Labour Structure," Working Papers 157914, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Kaditi, Eleni, 2013. "The Impact of CAP Reforms on Farm Labour Structure," Factor Markets Working Papers 177, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsfarm labour; family labour; hired labour; contract labour; agricultural policies;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rae:wpaper:201016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christine Mesquida). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inrarfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .