What would farmers’ strategies be in a no-CAP situation? An illustration to France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Tranter, R.B. & Swinbank, A. & Wooldridge, M.J. & Costa, L. & Knapp, T. & Little, G.P.J. & Sottomayor, M.L., 2007. "Implications for food production, land use and rural development of the European Union's Single Farm Payment: Indications from a survey of farmers' intentions in Germany, Portugal and the UK," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5-6), pages 656-671.
- Breen, James P. & Hennessy, Thia C. & Thorne, Fiona S., 2005. "The effect of decoupling on the decision to produce: An Irish case study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 129-144, April.
- Dupraz, Pierre & Latruffe, Laure & Mann, Stefan, 2010. "Trends in family labour, hired labour and contract work on French and Swiss crop farms: The role of agricultural policies," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61352, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- F.G. Scrimgeour & E.C. Pasour, 1996. "A Public Choice Perspective on Agricultural Policy Reform: Implications of the New Zealand Experience," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 257-267.
- James B. Whitaker, 2007. "The Varying Impacts of Agricultural Support Programs on U.S. Farm Household Consumption," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 569-580.
- Key, Nigel D. & Roberts, Michael J., 2003. "Government Payments And Structural Change In Agriculture," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22106, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Joe Dewbre, 2006. "The Impact of Coupled and Decoupled Government Subsidies on Off-Farm Labor Participation of U.S. Farm Operators," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 393-408.
More about this item
KeywordsFarmers’ Strategies; Agricultural Policy; Intentions Survey; France; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Q12; Q18;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc12:134989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .