The effect of decoupling on the decision to produce: An Irish case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David A. Hennessy, 1998.
"The Production Effects of Agricultural Income Support Policies under Uncertainty,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 46-57.
- Hennessy, David A., 1998. "The Production Effects of Agricultural Income Support Policies Under Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1207, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David R. Oglethorpe, 1995. "Sensitivity Of Farm Plans Under Risk-Averse Behaviour: A Note On The Environmental Implications," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 227-232.
- Beard, Nick & Swinbank, Alan, 2001. "Decoupled payments to facilitate CAP reform," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 121-145, April.
- Sckokai, Paolo & Moro, Daniele, 2002. "Modelling The Cap Arable Crop Regime Under Uncertainty," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19860, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Verma, Rohit & Pullman, Madeleine E., 1998. "An analysis of the supplier selection process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 739-750, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lobley, Matt & Butler, Allan, 2010. "The impact of CAP reform on farmers' plans for the future: Some evidence from South West England," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 341-348, August.
- Latruffe, Laure & Dupuy, Aurelia & Desjeux, Yann, 2012. "What would farmers’ strategies be in a no-CAP situation? An illustration to France," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134989, Agricultural Economics Society.
- McCormack, Michele & O’Donoghue, Cathal & Loughrey, Jason, 2015. "Behavioural Drivers of Stocking Rate Decisions in Less Favoured Areas," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212644, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kilcline, Kevin & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Hennessy, Thia & Hynes, Stephen, 2014. "Economic factors affecting concentrate usage on Irish sheep farms," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 3(4), July.
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011.
"Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 127-145, January.
- Pavel Ciaian & Maria Espinosa & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Stephen Langrell & Kamel Louhichi & Thierry Vard & Thomas Heckelei & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2013. "Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts," JRC Working Papers JRC79969, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Thia Hennessy, 2014. "Chapter 03: The Agri-Food Sector," Chapters from Rural Economic Development in Ireland,in: Rural Economic Development in Ireland, edition 1, chapter 3 Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- O'donoghue Cathal & Howley Peter, 2012. "The Single Farm Payment: A Basic Income for Farmers?," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Thia Hennessy, 2015. "Policy and Economic Change in the Agri-Food Sector in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 46(2), pages 315-337.
- Howley, Peter & Buckley, Cathal & O Donoghue, Cathal & Ryan, Mary, 2015. "Explaining the economic ‘irrationality’ of farmers' land use behaviour: The role of productivist attitudes and non-pecuniary benefits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 186-193.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Cathal Geoghegan & Mary Ryan, 2014. "Chapter 05: The Irish Forestry Sector," Chapters from Rural Economic Development in Ireland,in: Rural Economic Development in Ireland, edition 1, chapter 5 Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Frédéric Courleux & Hervé Guyomard & Fabrice Levert & Laurent Piet, 2008. "How the EU Single Farm Payment should be modelled: lump-sum transfers, area payments or… what else?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 08-01, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Urban, Kirsten & Jensen, Hans G. & Brockmeier, Martina, 2016. "How decoupled is the Single Farm Payment and does it matter for international trade?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 126-138.
- Toma, Luiza & Sutherland, Lee-Ann & Barnes, Andrew Peter & Renwick, Alan W. & McCrum, Gillian & Blackstock, Kirsty, 2011. "Policy Implications of a Behavioural Economics Analysis of Land Use Determinants in Rural Scotland," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116086, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Darragh Clancy & A. Kazukauskas & C. Newman & Fiona Thorne, 2009. "An investigation of the level of structural change in the agrifood sector of Ireland, Denmark and the Netherlands," Working Papers 0915, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Laure Latruffe & Aurélia Dupuy & Yann Desjeux, 2012. "What would farmers’ strategies be in a no-CAP situation? An illustration from France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 12-02, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Cathal Buckley & Stephen Hynes & Tom van Rensburg & Edel Doherty, 2008. "Access to farmland for walking in the Republic of Ireland – The attitude of landowners," Working Papers 0814, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Peter Howley & Emma Dillon, 2012. "Factors affecting the level of farm indebtedness: the role of farming attitudes," Working Papers 1201, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure, 2009. "Determinants of the Fallowing Decision in Kosovo," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51072, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Stephen O'Neill & Kevin Hanrahan, 2016. "The capitalization of coupled and decoupled CAP payments into land rental rates," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 285-294, May.
- Thia C. Hennessy & Tahir Rehman, 2008. "Assessing the Impact of the 'Decoupling' Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy on Irish Farmers' Off-farm Labour Market Participation Decisions," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 41-56, February.
- Ole Boysen & Ana Corina Miller & Alan Matthews, 2016. "Economic and Household Impacts of Projected Policy Changes for the Irish Agri-food Sector," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 105-129, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:30:y:2005:i:2:p:129-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.