Another look at the distribution of direct payments: The link with part-time farming
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Latruffe, Laure & Mann, Stefan, 2009. "Another look at the distribution of direct payments: The link with part-time farming," Working Papers 210395, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Phimister & D. Roberts, 2006. "The Effect of Off-farm Work on the Intensity of Agricultural Production," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 34(4), pages 493-515, August.
- Paul Allanson, 2006. "The Redistributive Effects of Agricultural Policy on Scottish Farm Incomes," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 117-128, March.
- Vincent Chatellier & Herve Guyomard & Laure Latruffe & Fabrice Levert, 2007. "Agricultural incomes in the EU and public policies," Post-Print hal-01594072, HAL.
- Mann, Stefan & Wustemann, Henry, 2008. "Multifunctionality and a new focus on externalities," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 293-307, February.
- Chul‐Woo Kwon & Peter F. Orazem & Daniel M. Otto, 2006.
"Off‐farm labor supply responses to permanent and transitory farm income,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 34(1), pages 59-67, January.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Orazem, Peter & Otto, Daniel, 2003. "Off-Farm Labor Supply Responses to Permanent and Transitory Farm Income," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10643, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Orazem, Peter F. & Otto, Daniel M., 2003. "Off-farm labor supply responses to permanent and transitory farm income," ISU General Staff Papers 200307010700001205, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Orazem, Peter F. & Otto, Daniel M., 2006. "Off-farm labor supply responses to permanent and transitory farm income," ISU General Staff Papers 200601010800001205, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Orazem, Peter F. & Otto, Daniel M., 2003. "Off-Farm Labor Supply Responses To Permanent And Transitory Farm Income," Working Papers 18225, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Mann & Laure Latruffe & Werner Hediger, 2010.
"On labour productivity to deliver private and public goods –the influence of off-farm income,"
Working Papers SMART - LERECO
10-09, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Mann, Stefan & Latruffe, Laure & Hediger, Werner, 2010. "On labour productivity to deliver private and public goods –the influence of off-farm income," Working Papers 210385, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Joe Dewbre, 2006. "The Impact of Coupled and Decoupled Government Subsidies on Off-Farm Labor Participation of U.S. Farm Operators," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 393-408.
- Thia Hennessy & Fiona Thorne, 2005. "How Decoupled Are Decoupled Payments? The Evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 0501, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Hezekiah Jones, 1994. "Federal agricultural policies: Do black farm operators benefit?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 25-50, June.
- Teresa Serra & Barry K. Goodwin & Allen M. Featherstone, 2005. "Agricultural Policy Reform and Off‐farm Labour Decisions," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 271-285, July.
- Matthew Gorton & Elodie Douarin & Sophia Davidova & Laure Latruffe, 2006. "Attitudes to farming and agricultural policy in the context of 2003 CAP reform: A comparison of farmers in selected established and new Member States," Post-Print hal-02283469, HAL.
- David Blandford, 1987. "Distributional Impact of Farm Programs and the Adjustment Dilemma," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(5), pages 980-987.
- Breen, James P. & Hennessy, Thia C. & Thorne, Fiona S., 2005. "The effect of decoupling on the decision to produce: An Irish case study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 129-144, April.
- Phimister, Euan & Roberts, Deborah, 2002. "The Effect of Off-farm Work on Production Intensity and Output Structure," Workshop on the Farm Household-Firm Unit: Its Importance in Agriculture and Implications for Statistics, April 12-13,2002, Wye Campus, Imperial College 15718, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Nigel Curry & Erwin Stucki, 1997. "Swiss Agricultural Policy and the Environment: An Example for the Rest of Europe to Follow?," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 465-482.
- Schmitt, Gunther, 1989. "Simon Kuznets' "Sectoral Shares in Labor Force": A Different Explanation of His ( I + S)/ A Ratio," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1262-1276, December.
- Stefan Mann, 2005. "Different Perspectives on Cross-Compliance," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 14(4), pages 471-482, November.
- Blandford, David, 1987. "Distributional Impact Of Farm Programs And The Dilemma Of Adjustment," 1987 Annual Meeting, August 2-5, East Lansing, Michigan 269997, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yann Desjeux & Hervé Guyomard & Laure Latruffe, 2007. "Agricultural policies in France: from EU regulation to national design," Post-Print hal-00397354, HAL.
- Elodie Douarin & Alastair Bailey & Sophia Davidova & Matthew Gorton & Laure Latruffe, 2007. "Structural, location and human capital determinants of farmers’ response to decoupled payments," Working Papers hal-02822652, HAL.
- Catherine Laurent & Cristina Rueda & Eleftheria Vounouki, 2002. "Multifonctionnalité et égibilité aux aides pac dans I'ue," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 268(1), pages 144-158.
- F. Colson & F. Jacquet & A. Ridier, 1998. "Direct support and extensification of production : modelizing the effects of decoupling support payments on cattle farms in the Pays-de-la-Loire [Aides directes et extensification de la production ," Post-Print hal-02685505, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsdirect payments; distribution; part-time farming; Switzerland; France;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-03-14 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rae:wpaper:200902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christine Mesquida). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inrarfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.