Report NEP-AGR-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2009. "Buy local, pollute less: What drives households to join a community supported farm?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-03, INRA UMR SMART.
- Meyers, William H. & Meyer, Seth D., 2008. "Causes and Implications of the Food Price Surge," FAPRI-MU Report Series 47533, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute at University of Missouri.
- Ghosh, Koel & Rush, Jeff & Kinsey, Jean D. & Jore, Lisa, 2008. "Future Food Scarcities? Global Causes, Local Consequences, October 23, 2008, University of Minnesota, Summary," Conference Summaries 47507, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope & Richard Just, 2008. "Agricultural Arbitrage and Risk Preferences," Working Papers 2009-01, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & De Hoyos, Rafael & Medvedev, Denis, 2009. "Global income distribution and poverty in the absence of agricultural distortions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4849, The World Bank.
- Currie, Janet & DellaVigna, Stefano & Moretti, Enrico & Pathania, Vikram, 2009. "The Effect of Fast Food Restaurants on Obesity," Working Papers 47830, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Item repec:aua:wpaper:2009-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:aua:wpaper:2009-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Benedikter, Simon, 2009. "Strategic Group Formation in the Mekong Delta - The Development of a Modern Hydraulic Society," MPRA Paper 13796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rimal, Arbindra & Onyango, Benjamin M. & Miljkovic, Dragan & Hallman, William K., 2008. "The Role of Media in Shaping the Consumers’ Food Risk Perception and Behavior: A Case Study of Spinach Recall," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 47152, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lucie Bottega & Jenny De Freitas, 2009. "Public, private and nonprofit regulation for environmental quality," DEA Working Papers 33, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Awudu Abdulai & Linda Ramcke, 2009. "The Impact of Trade and Economic Growth on the Environment: Revisiting the Cross-Country Evidence," Kiel Working Papers 1491, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Andrea M. Leiter & Arno Parolini & Hannes Winner, 2009. "Environmental Regulation and Investment: Evidence from European Industries," Working Papers 2009-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Kousky, Carolyn & Kunreuther, Howard C., 2009. "Improving Flood Insurance and Flood Risk Management: Insights from St. Louis, Missouri," Discussion Papers dp-09-07, Resources For the Future.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope, 2008. "Duality Theory for Variable Costs in Joint Production," Working Papers 2009-02, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Diersen, Matthew & Dodson, Tia, 2009. "Insuring Corn, Soybeans, and Wheat; Yield Ratios and Income," Issue Briefs 2009506, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope, 2008. "The Generalized Quadratic Expenditure System," Working Papers 2008-27, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Laure Latruffe & Stefan Mann, 2009. "Another look at the distribution of direct payments: The link with part-time farming," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-02, INRA UMR SMART.