How Decoupled Are Decoupled Payments? The Evidence from Ireland
- Thia Hennessy
()(Rural Economy and Development Programme, Teagasc, Athenry, Co. Galway, Ireland)
- Fiona Thorne
(Rural Economy and Development Programme, Teagasc, Athenry, Co. Galway, Ireland)
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Athenry, Co Galway|
Phone: +353 91 845845
Fax: +353 91 845847
Web page: http://www.teagasc.ie/rural-economy/
More information through EDIRC
- Renwick, Alan W. & Jansson, Torbjorn & Thomson, Steven & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Barnes, Andrew Peter, 2011.
"The Economic Impact of allowing Partial Decoupling under the 2003 Common Agricultural Policy reforms on Scottish agriculture,"
131461, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Renwick, Alan W. & Jansson, Torbjorn & Thomson, Steven & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Barnes, Andrew Peter, 2011. "The Economic Impact of allowing Partial Decoupling under the 2003 Common Agricultural Policy reforms on Scottish agriculture," Working Papers 131461, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Laure Latruffe & Stefan Mann, 2009. "Another look at the distribution of direct payments: The link with part-time farming," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-02, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Thia Hennessy, 2015. "Policy and Economic Change in the Agri-Food Sector in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 46(2), pages 315-337.
- Peter Howley & Emma Dillon & Thia Hennessy, 2014. "It’s not all about the money: understanding farmers’ labor allocation choices," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(2), pages 261-271, June.
- McCormack, Michele Ann & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2014. "Policy incentives as behavioural drivers of beef enterprises in Ireland: where are the kinks?," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182733, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peter Howley & Trevor Donnellan & Kevin Hanrahan, 2009. "CAP reform post 2013: Examining the equity dimensions of agricultural support," Working Papers 0902, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Kilcline, Kevin & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Hennessy, Thia & Hynes, Stephen, 2014. "Economic factors affecting concentrate usage on Irish sheep farms," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 3(4), July.
- Howley, Peter & Breen, James P. & Donoghue, Cathal O. & Hennessy, Thia, 2012. "Does the single farm payment affect farmersâ€™ behaviour? A macro and micro analysis," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 2(1), October.
- O'donoghue Cathal & Howley Peter, 2012. "The Single Farm Payment: A Basic Income for Farmers?," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Peter Howley & Emma Dillon & Thia Hennessy, 2012. "The role of non-pecuniary benefits in the labour allocation decision of farmers," Working Papers 1202, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Esther Boere & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2015. "Reforming the Common Agricultural Policy: Decoupling Agricultural Payments from Production and Promoting the Environment," Working Papers 2015-01, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tea:wpaper:0501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Lennon)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed