Demand for on-farm permanent hired labour on family holdings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aurélie Darpeix & Céline Bignebat & Philippe Perrier-Cornet, 2014.
"Demand for Seasonal Wage Labour in Agriculture: What Does Family Farming Hide?,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 257-272, January.
- Darpeix, Aurelie & Bignebat, Celine & Perrier-Cornet, Philippe, 2009. "Demand for seasonal wage labour in agriculture: what does family farming hide?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50956, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Frondel, Manuel & Martinez Flores, Fernanda & Vance, Colin, 2016. "Heterogeneous rebound effects: Comparing estimates from discrete-continuous models," Ruhr Economic Papers 601, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:hal:journl:dumas-00802135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Unay-Gailhard, Ilkay & Bojnec, Štefan, 2016. "Agri-environmental measures and on-farm labour employment," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245070, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kaditi, Eleni A., 2013. "The Impact of CAP Reforms on Farm Labour Structure," Working Papers 157914, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Cécile Detang-Dessendre & Sonia Bellit, 2013. "Les trajectoires professionnelles des salariés agricoles / Career paths of agricultural workers," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2013/3, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Breustedt, Gunnar & Schulz, Norbert & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2013. "Kalibrierung von Vertragsnaturschutzprogrammen mittels eines zweistufigen Discrete-Choice-Experimentes," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 62(4).
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2015. "Is foreign farm labor a blessing or a curse? Evidence from Israel," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211852, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kaditi, Eleni, 2013. "The Impact of CAP Reforms on Farm Labour Structure," Factor Markets Working Papers 177, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Joo, Hyunjeong & Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2013. "Farmersâ€™ Participation in Agritourism: Does It Affect the Bottom Line?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
- Dupraz, Pierre & Latruffe, Laure, 2015. "Trends in family labour, hired labour and contract work on French field crop farms: The role of the Common Agricultural Policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 104-118.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:35:y:2008:i:4:p:493-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .