Simulating the effects of decoupled transfer payments using the land use model ProLand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruud de Mooij & Paul Tang, 2003. "Four futures of Europe," CPB Special Publication 49, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henseler, Martin, 2008. "Impact of CAP Reform on Agricultural Production in Four Different European Regions," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36856, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Nusser, Michael & Sheridan, Patrick & Walz, Rainer & Wydra, Sven & Seydel, Philipp, 2007. "MakroÃ¶konomische Effekte von nachwachsenden Rohstoffen," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 56(5/6).
- repec:eee:agisys:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:70-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jochen Thiering & Enno Bahrs, 2008. "Optionen für eine überregional nachhaltige Standortevaluierung für die Biogasproduktion und -einspeisung," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 1(1), pages 21-38.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP Reform; land use modelling; decision support; spatial model; ProLand; Agricultural and Food Policy; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:97191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.