MakroÃ¶konomische Effekte von nachwachsenden Rohstoffen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weinmann, Bernd & Schroers, Jan Ole & Sheridan, Patrick, 2006. "Simulating the effects of decoupled transfer payments using the land use model ProLand," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 55(5/6).
- Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Kovarik, Karen P. & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Edward & Woma, 2006.
"FAPRI 2006 U.S. And World Agricultural Outlook,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12597, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani E. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Kovarik, Karen & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddi, 2006. "FAPRI 2006 U.S. and World Agricultural Outlook," Staff Reports 7319, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guenther-Lubbers, Welf & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2014. "Regionalökonomische Effekte Der Niedersächsischen Biogasproduktion," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187426, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sievers, Luisa & Schaffer, Axel, 2016. "The impacts of the German biofuel quota on sectoral domestic production and imports of the German economy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 497-505.
- Emmann, Carsten H. & Guenther-Lübbers, Welf & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2013. "Impacts of Biogas Production on the Production Factors Land and Labour – Current Effects, Possible Consequences and Further Research Needs," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164768, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Emmann, Carsten H. & Guenther-Lübbers, Welf & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2013. "Impacts of Biogas Production on the Production Factors Land and Labour – Current Effects, Possible Consequences and Further Research Needs," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 4(1).
- Jochen Thiering & Enno Bahrs, 2008. "Optionen für eine überregional nachhaltige Standortevaluierung für die Biogasproduktion und -einspeisung," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 1(1), pages 21-38.
More about this item
Keywordsrenewable resources; new technologies; employment potentials; lead markets; scenarios; Labor and Human Capital; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joiatd:96748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/ndsu/miljkovi/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.