Abschätzung der Wahrscheinlichkeit einer Bewirtschaftungsaufgabe landwirtschaftlicher Parzellen mittels GIS-gestützter Modellierung (PROBAT)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kantelhardt, Jochen & Kapfer, Martin & Roeder, Norbert, 2005. "A Regional Multi-Agent Model as a Tool for Modelling Small Structured Agricultural Land-Use," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 234610, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stephan J. Goetz & David L. Debertin, 2001. "Why Farmers Quit: A County-Level Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 1010-1023.
- Bell, Kathleen P. & Irwin, Elena G., 2002. "Spatially explicit micro-level modelling of land use change at the rural-urban interface," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 217-232, November.
- Christoph R. Weiss, 1999. "Farm Growth and Survival: Econometric Evidence for Individual Farms in Upper Austria," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 103-116.
- Möller, D. & Weinmann, B. & Kirschner, M. & Mövius, R., 1999. "GIS-basierte Simulation regionaler Landnutzungsprogramme," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 35.
More about this item
Keywordsland use change; marginal revenue of land use; modelling; land abandonment; risk evaluation; binary logistic regression; GIS;
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sed:wpaper:422009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eva Krickler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wbokuat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.