Perpetuation of subsistence farming in Western Balkans: the role of factor market imperfections
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Lingard, 2003. "A Comparative Advantage Analysis of Kosovan Agriculture," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 417-434.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004.
"Subsistence Agriculture in Transition Economies: Its Roles and Determinants,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 565-579.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004. "Subsistence Agriculture in Transition Economies: its Roles and Determinants," Others 0410004, EconWPA.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1987. "Efficient estimation of limited dependent variable models with endogenous explanatory variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 231-250, November.
- J. Taylor & Irma Adelman, 2003. "Agricultural Household Models: Genesis, Evolution, and Extensions," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 33-58, January.
- Smith, Richard J & Blundell, Richard W, 1986. "An Exogeneity Test for a Simultaneous Equation Tobit Model with an Application to Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 679-685, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure, 2009. "Determinants for fallowing land: The case of Kosovo," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51626, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure, 2009. "Determinants of the Fallowing Decision in Kosovo," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51072, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
Keywordssubsistence farming; agricultural households; separability; market imperfections; Kosovo; Q12;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aes008:36860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .