Production Response and Input Demand in Decision Making: Nitrogen Fertilizer and Wheat Growers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kennedy, John O.S. & Whan, Ian F. & Jackson, R. & Dillon, John L., 1973.
"Optimal Fertilizer Carryover And Crop Recycling Policies For A Tropical Grain Crop,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 17(02), August.
- John O.S. Kennedy & I.F. Whan & R. Jackson & John L. Dillon, 1973. "Optimal Fertilizer Carryover And Crop Recycling Policies For A Tropical Grain Crop," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 17(2), pages 104-113, August.
- McCown, R. L. & Hammer, G. L. & Hargreaves, J. N. G. & Holzworth, D. P. & Freebairn, D. M., 1996. "APSIM: a novel software system for model development, model testing and simulation in agricultural systems research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 255-271.
- Richard K. Perrin, 1976. "The Value of Information and the Value of Theoretical Models in Crop Response Research," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 58(1), pages 54-61.
- Pannell, David J. & Malcolm, Bill & Kingwell, Ross S., 2000.
"Are we risking too much? Perspectives on risk in farm modelling,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(1), June.
- Pannell, David J. & Malcolm, Bill & Kingwell, Ross S., 2000. "Are we risking too much? Perspectives on risk in farm modelling," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 69-78, June.
- Kennedy, John O.S., 1981. "An Alternative Method for Deriving Optimal Fertilizer Rates: Comment and Extension," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(03), December.
- Godden, David P. & Helyar, K.R., 1980. "An Alternative Method for Deriving Optimal Fertilizer Rates," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(02), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hussnain Shah & Muhammad Azeem Khan & Tariq Azeem & Abdul Majid & Abid Mehmood, 2012. "The Impact of Gypsum Application on Groundnut Yield in Rainfed Pothwar: An Economic Perspective," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(1), pages 83-100, Jan-June.
- Farquharson, Robert J. & Scott, J. Fiona & Sareth, Chea, 2008. "Upland crop technologies in Cambodia: economic evaluations and some adoption issues," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6008, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ahodo, Kwadjo & Freckleton, Robert P. & Oglethorpe, David, 2015. "Investigation of factors affecting arable farming profit, crop complexity and risk under the single farm payment policy," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204231, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction response; input demand; decision making; nitrogen fertilizer; wheat growers; economic analysis; investment decision; crop simulation model; production economic theory; fertiliser input demand functions; Agribusiness; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; ISSN 1442-6951;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:126105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.