Resources, Firms, and Strategies: A Reader in the Resource-Based Perspective
- Foss, Nicolai J.(Copenhagen Business School)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asrilhant, Boris & Dyson, Robert G. & Meadows, Maureen, 2007. "On the strategic project management process in the UK upstream oil and gas sector," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 89-103, February.
- Jackie Krafft, 2010. "Profiting in the info-communications in the age of broadband: lessons and new considerations," Post-Print hal-00203801, HAL.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2010. "Pecuniary Externalities and the Localized Generation of Technological Knowledge," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:ovi:oviste:v:xvii:y:2017:i:1:p:345-350 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Earl & Jason Potts, 2011. "A Nobel Prize for Governance and Institutions: Oliver Williamson and Elinor Ostrom," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 1-24.
- M. K. Saxton & T. Saxton & J. Steen & M. Verreynne, 2010. "Failure to advance: resource logic for early venture failure," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 15-27.
- Powell, J.P., 2010. "The limits of economic self-interest : The case of open source software," Other publications TiSEM fc6d2aa1-8b29-40be-b888-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2003.
"Knowledge Complementarity and Fungeability: Implications for Regional Strategy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 595-606.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "Knowledge Complementarity and Fungeability: Implications for Regional Strategy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200302, University of Turin.
- Paija, Laura, 2003. "Distribution of Intellectual Property Rights and the Development of Technology Suppliers," Discussion Papers 844, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Julio Cesar Acosta Prado & Reynaldo Hernández Reyes, 2012. "Externalización de procesos de negocio en tecnologías de la información y la gestión estratégica del conocimiento. Una revisión de la literatura," Dimensión Empresarial, Universidad Autónoma del Caribe, December.
- Iman Seoudi & Matthias Huehn & Bo Carlsson, 2008. "Penrose Revisited: A Re-Appraisal of the Resource Perspective," Working Papers 14, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- M. Quere, 2008. "Knowledge And Innovation: Promoting A System Approach Of Innovation Processes," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1-2), pages 137-152.
- Elizabeth Garnsey & Erik Stam & Paul Heffernan, 2006.
"New Firm Growth: Exploring Processes and Paths,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 1-20.
- Garnsey, E. & Stam, F.C. & Heffernan, P. & Hugo, O., 2003. "New Firm Growth: Exploring Processes and Paths," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-096-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Filipe J. Sousa & Luís M. de Castro, 2005. "Relationship significance: is it sufficiently explained?," FEP Working Papers 183, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Wilderom, C.P.M. & van den Berg, P., 2000. "Firm Culture and Leadership as Firm Performance Predictors : a Resource-Based Perspective," Discussion Paper 2000-03, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jackie Krafft, 2003. "Vertical structure of the industry and competition: an analysis of the info-communications industry," Post-Print hal-00203652, HAL.
- Harald Bathelt & Andrew Munro & Ben Spigel, 2011. "Challenges of Transformation: Innovation, Re-bundling and Traditional Manufacturing in Canada's Technology Triangle," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1111, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2011.
- Neil Kay, 2007. "The Evolution of Co-operation, Pairings and Networks," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 317-349.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Federico Barbiellini Amidei, 2011. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Externalities," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13292.
- Valentina Božič & Ljubica Knežević Cvelbar, 2016. "Resources and capabilities driving performance in the hotel industry," Tourism and Hospitality Management, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management, vol. 22(2), pages 225-246, December.
- Patrizio Bianchi & Sandrine Labory, 2011. "Industrial Policy after the Crisis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14127.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Inês Veloso Ferreira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011.
"Organizational Characteristics and Performance of Export Promotion Agencies: Portugal and Ireland compared,"
FEP Working Papers
424, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Inês Veloso Ferreira & Aurora Teixeira, 2012. "Organizational Characteristics and Performance of Export Promotion Agencies: Portugal and Ireland compared," GEE Papers 0046, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jan 2012.
- Richard K. Blundel & David J. Smith, 2013. "Reinventing artisanal knowledge and practice: a critical review of innovation in a craft-based industry," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 55-73, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198781790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.