Drivers of peak sales for pharmaceutical brands
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 8 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/marketing/journal/11129/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Polli, Rolando & Cook, Victor, 1969. "Validity of the Product Life Cycle," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(4), pages 385-400, October.
- Barry L. Bayus, 1998. "An Analysis of Product Lifetimes in a Technologically Dynamic Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(6), pages 763-775, June.
- William E. Cox & Jr., 1967. "Product Life Cycles as Marketing Models," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40, pages 375-375.
- Gurumurthy Kalyanaram & William T. Robinson & Glen L. Urban, 1995. "Order of Market Entry: Established Empirical Generalizations, Emerging Empirical Generalizations, and Future Research," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 212-221.
- Venkataraman, S. & Stremersch, S., 2007. "The Debate on Influencing Doctors’ Decisions: Are Drug Characteristics the Missing Link?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-056-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ramya Neelamegham & Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 2004. "Modeling and Forecasting the Sales of Technology Products," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 195-232, 09.
- Gerard J. Tellis & Joseph Johnson, 2007. "The Value of Quality," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(6), pages 758-773, 11-12.
- Glen L. Urban & Theresa Carter & Steven Gaskin & Zofia Mucha, 1986. "Market Share Rewards to Pioneering Brands: An Empirical Analysis and Strategic Implications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(6), pages 645-659, June.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Gielens, Katrijn, 2003. " Consumer and Market Drivers of the Trial Probability of New Consumer Packaged Goods," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 368-384, December.
- John Hauser & Gerard J. Tellis & Abbie Griffin, 2006. "Research on Innovation: A Review and Agenda for," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 687-717, 11-12.
- Fok, Dennis & Franses, Philip Hans, 2007.
"Modeling the diffusion of scientific publications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 376-390, August.
- Chakravarthi Narasimhan & Z. John Zhang, 2000. "Market Entry Strategy Under Firm Heterogeneity and Asymmetric Payoffs," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4), pages 313-327, November.
- Gary L. Lilien & Ambar G. Rao & Shlomo Kalish, 1981. "Bayesian Estimation and Control of Detailing Effort in a Repeat Purchase Diffusion Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 493-506, May.
- Marcel Corstjens & Edouard Demeire & Ira Horowitz, 2005. "New-product success in the pharmaceutical industry: how many bites at the cherry?," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 319-331.
- Puneet Manchanda & Dick Wittink & Andrew Ching & Paris Cleanthous & Min Ding & Xiaojing Dong & Peter Leeflang & Sanjog Misra & Natalie Mizik & Sridhar Narayanan & Thomas Steenburgh & Jaap Wieringa & M, 2005. "Understanding Firm, Physician and Consumer Choice Behavior in the Pharmaceutical Industry," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 293-308, December.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé & Puneet Manchanda, 2005. "Differences in Dynamic Brand Competition Across Markets: An Empirical Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 81-95, September.
- Sriram Venkataraman & Stefan Stremersch, 2007. "The Debate on Influencing Doctors' Decisions: Are Drug Characteristics the Missing Link?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(11), pages 1688-1701, November.
- Ambar G. Rao & Masataka Yamada, 1988. "Forecasting with a Repeat Purchase Diffusion Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(6), pages 734-752, June.
- Dan Horsky & Leonard S. Simon, 1983. "Advertising and the Diffusion of New Products," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 1-17.
- McAlister, Leigh & Pessemier, Edgar, 1982. " Variety Seeking Behavior: An Interdisciplinary Review," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 311-322, December.
- Pradeep Chintagunta & Tülin Erdem & Peter E. Rossi & Michel Wedel, 2006. "Structural Modeling in Marketing: Review and Assessment," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 604-616, 11-12.
- Boswijk, H. Peter & Franses, Philip Hans, 2005. "On the Econometrics of the Bass Diffusion Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 255-268, July.
- A. Jolibert & P. Jourdan, 2005. "Marketing Research," Post-Print halshs-00095262, HAL.
- Rajshree Agarwal & Barry L. Bayus, 2002. "The Market Evolution and Sales Takeoff of Product Innovations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1024-1041, August.
- Minhi Hahn & Sehoon Park & Lakshman Krishnamurthi & Andris A. Zoltners, 1994. "Analysis of New Product Diffusion Using a Four-Segment Trial-Repeat Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 224-247.
- Prins, R. & Verhoef, P.C., 2007. "Marketing Communication Drivers of Adoption Timing of a New E-Service among Existing Customers," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-018-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:qmktec:v:8:y:2010:i:4:p:429-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.