On the Econometrics of the Bass Diffusion Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Fischer & Peter Leeflang & Peter Verhoef, 2010. "Drivers of peak sales for pharmaceutical brands," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 429-460, December.
- Jacob Grazzini & Matteo Richiardi & Lisa Sella, 2012. "Indirect estimation of agent-based models.An application to a simple diffusion model," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 118, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Torben Klarl, 2014. "Knowledge diffusion and knowledge transfer revisited: two sides of the medal," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 737-760, September.
- Jonathan Beck, 2007.
"The sales effect of word of mouth: a model for creative goods and estimates for novels,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 31(1), pages 5-23, March.
- Jonathan Beck, 2006. "The Sales Effect of Word of Mouth: A Model for Creative Goods and Estimates for Novels," CIG Working Papers SP II 2006-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Beck, Jonathan, 2008. "Diderot´s rule," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Competition and Innovation SP II 2008-13, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Boswijk, H. Peter & Franses, Philip Hans & van Dijk, Dick, 2010. "Cointegration in a historical perspective," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 156-159, September.
- Jacob Goldenberg & Oded Lowengart & Daniel Shapira, 2009. "Zooming In: Self-Emergence of Movements in New Product Growth," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 274-292, 03-04.
- Chihyun Jung & Dae-Eun Lim, 2016. "Development of an Adaptive Forecasting System: A Case Study of a PC Manufacturer in South Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-12, March.
- Yuri Peers & Dennis Fok & Philip Hans Franses, 2012.
"Modeling Seasonality in New Product Diffusion,"
INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 351-364, March.
- Peers, Y. & Fok, D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2010. "Modeling Seasonality in New Product Diffusion," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-029-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:263:d:65516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fok, Dennis & Franses, Philip Hans, 2007. "Modeling the diffusion of scientific publications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 376-390, August.
- Don M. Chance & Eric Hillebrand & Jimmy E. Hilliard, 2008. "Pricing an Option on Revenue from an Innovation: An Application to Movie Box Office Revenue," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(5), pages 1015-1028, May.
- Massiani, Jérôme & Gohs, Andreas, 2015.
"The choice of Bass model coefficients to forecast diffusion for innovative products: An empirical investigation for new automotive technologies,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 17-28.
- Jérôme Massiani & Andreas Gohs, 2016. "The choice of Bass model coefficients to forecast diffusion for innovative products: An empirical investigation for new automotive technologies," Working Papers 2016: 37, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Franses,Philip Hans & Dijk,Dick van & Opschoor,Anne, 2014. "Time Series Models for Business and Economic Forecasting," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521520911, April.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2009. "Forecasting Sales," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-29, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Klarl, Torben, 2009. "Knowledge diffusion and knowledge transfer: two sides of the medal," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hong, Jungsik & Koo, Hoonyoung & Kim, Taegu, 2016. "Easy, reliable method for mid-term demand forecasting based on the Bass model: A hybrid approach of NLS and OLS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 681-690.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2006. "Modelling and forecasting the diffusion of innovation - A 25-year review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 519-545.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:27:y:2010:i:2:p:91-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franses,Philip Hans & Dijk,Dick van & Opschoor,Anne, 2014. "Time Series Models for Business and Economic Forecasting," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521817707, April.
- H.P. Boswijk & D. Fok & P.-H. Franses, 2006. "A New Multivariate Product Growth Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-027/4, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:23:y:2005:p:255-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.