Practice Prize Winner --Dynamic Marketing Budget Allocation Across Countries, Products, and Marketing Activities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Kumar & Rajkumar Venkatesan & Tim Bohling & Denise Beckmann, 2008. "—The Power of CLV: Managing Customer Lifetime Value at IBM," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 585-599, 07-08.
- Marc Fischer & Peter Leeflang & Peter Verhoef, 2010. "Drivers of peak sales for pharmaceutical brands," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 429-460, December.
- Toker Doganoglu & Daniel Klapper, 2006. "Goodwill and dynamic advertising strategies," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 5-29, March.
- MacKinnon, James G. & White, Halbert & Davidson, Russell, 1983.
"Tests for model specification in the presence of alternative hypotheses : Some further results,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 53-70, January.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1981. "Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses: Some Further Results," Working Papers 430, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Bernd Skiera & Sönke Albers, 1998.
"COSTA: Contribution Optimizing Sales Territory Alignment,"
INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 196-213.
- Skiera, Bernd & Albers, Sönke, 1996. "COSTA: Contribution optimizing sales territory alignment," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 408, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Andris A. Zoltners & Prabhakant Sinha, 2005. "The 2004 ISMS Practice Prize Winner—Sales Territory Design: Thirty Years of Modeling and Implementation," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 313-331, September.
- Berndt, Ernst R, et al, 1995. "Information, Marketing, and Pricing in the U.S. Antiulcer Drug Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 100-105, May.
- Prasad A. Naik & Kalyan Raman & Russell S. Winer, 2005. "Planning Marketing-Mix Strategies in the Presence of Interaction Effects," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 25-34, June.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1981.
"Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 781-793, May.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Working Papers 378, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Queen's Institute for Economic Research Discussion Papers 275156, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Albers, Sönke, 1996. "Regeln für die Allokation eines Marketing-Budgets auf Produkte oder Marktsegmente," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 413, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:31:y:2014:i:4:p:425-433 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:29:y:2012:i:2:p:111-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuichi Takano & Nobuaki Ishii & Masaaki Muraki, 2017. "Multi-period resource allocation for estimating project costs in competitive bidding," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 25(2), pages 303-323, June.
- Pun, Hubert & Heese, H. Sebastian, 2015. "A note on budget allocation for market research and advertising," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 85-89.
More about this item
Keywordsresource allocation; optimization; sales force; panel data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:30:y:2011:i:4:p:568-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.