Effectively communicating economics to policy makers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David J. Pannell, 2004. "Effectively communicating economics to policy makers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(3), pages 535-555, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abadi Ghadim, Amir K. & Pannell, David J., 1999.
"A conceptual framework of adoption of an agricultural innovation,"
Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 145-154, October.
- Amir K. Abadi Ghadim & David J. Pannell, 1999. "A conceptual framework of adoption of an agricultural innovation," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(2), pages 145-154, October.
- David J. Pannell, 1997.
"Sensitivity analysis of normative economic models: theoretical framework and practical strategies,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 139-152, May.
- Pannell, David J., 1997. "Sensitivity analysis of normative economic models: theoretical framework and practical strategies," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 139-152, May.
- Pannell, David J, 1996. "Sensitivity Analysis of Normative Economic Models: Theoretical Framework and Practical Strategies," Discussion Papers 232264, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Pannell, David J., 1996. "Sensitivity Analysis of Normative Economic Models: Theoretical Framework and Practical Strategies," 1996 Conference (40th), February 11-16, 1996, Melbourne, Australia 156444, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Carol H. Weiss, 1989. "Congressional committees as users of analysis," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 411-431.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- Marra, Michele & Pannell, David J. & Abadi Ghadim, Amir, 2003. "The economics of risk, uncertainty and learning in the adoption of new agricultural technologies: where are we on the learning curve?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 215-234.
- Nancy Shulock, 1999. "The paradox of policy analysis: If it is not used, why do we produce so much of it?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 226-244.
- Lomborg,BjÃ¸rn, 2001. "The Skeptical Environmentalist," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521010689.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 321 – Communicating economics to policy makers
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2019-08-19 15:47:19
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pannell, David J., 2013. "Value for Money in Environmental Policy and Environmental Economics," Working Papers 146501, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Keith H. Coble, 2020. "Relevant and/or Elegant Economics," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 102(2), pages 392-399, March.
- Mark Burgman, 2015. "Governance for Effective Policy-Relevant Scientific Research: The Shared Governance Model," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 441-451, September.
- John Davis, 2018. "Communicating Economic Concepts and Research in a Challenging Environment," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(3), pages 591-605, September.
- Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Fernagut, Bruno, 2006. "New Developments in Agricultural Policy Modelling and Consequences for Managing the Policy Analysis Systems," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25256, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Trapnell, Lindsay & Malcolm, Bill, 2014. "Expected benefits on and off farm from including lucerne (Medicago sativa) in crop rotations on the Broken Plains of north-eastern Victoria," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 11, pages 1-22.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.