New Developments in Agricultural Policy Modelling and Consequences for Managing the Policy Analysis Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kerselaers, Eva & Govaerts, Wim & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & De Cock, Lieve & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2005. "Modelling Farm Level Economic Potential for Conversion to Organic Farming," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24732, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Paris, Quirino, 2001. "Mele: Maximum Entropy Leuven Estimators," Working Papers 11991, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Katsuya Tanaka & JunJie Wu, 2004. "Evaluating the Effect of Conservation Policies on Agricultural Land Use: A Site-specific Modeling Approach," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 52(3), pages 217-235, November.
- Pannell, David J., 1997.
"Sensitivity analysis of normative economic models: theoretical framework and practical strategies,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(2), May.
- Pannell, David J., 1997. "Sensitivity analysis of normative economic models: theoretical framework and practical strategies," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 139-152, May.
- Pannell, David J, 1996. "Sensitivity Analysis of Normative Economic Models: Theoretical Framework and Practical Strategies," Discussion Papers 232264, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Pannell, David J., 1996. "Sensitivity Analysis of Normative Economic Models: Theoretical Framework and Practical Strategies," 1996 Conference (40th), February 11-16, 1996, Melbourne, Australia 156444, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pannell, David J., 2004.
"Effectively communicating economics to policy makers,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(3), September.
- David J. Pannell, 2004. "Effectively communicating economics to policy makers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(3), pages 535-555, September.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Sanchez, S.M. & Lucas, T.W. & Cioppa, T.M., 2003. "A User's Guide to the Brave New World of Designing Simulation Experiments," Discussion Paper 2003-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wolfert, Jacques & Lepoutre, Jan & Dol, Wietse & Van Passel, Steven & van der Veen, Hennie B. & Bouma, Foppe, 2005. "Microwave: A Generic Framework For Micro Simulationbased Ex Ante Policy Evaluation," Paper Series 29143, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Isabel Vanslembrouck & Guido Huylenbroeck & Wim Verbeke, 2002. "Determinants of the Willingness of Belgian Farmers to Participate in Agri-environmental Measures," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 489-511.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.