Modelling Farm Level Economic Potential for Conversion to Organic Farming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Falconer, Katherine & Hodge, Ian, 2001. "Pesticide taxation and multi-objective policy-making: farm modelling to evaluate profit/environment trade-offs," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 263-279, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madau, Fabio A., 2007. "Technical Efficiency in Organic and Conventional Farming: Evidence from Italian Cereal Farms," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1), January.
- Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Fernagut, Bruno, 2006. "New Developments in Agricultural Policy Modelling and Consequences for Managing the Policy Analysis Systems," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25256, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsorganic farming; conversion period; farm model; linear programming; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; C61; Q12;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae05:24732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .