Modelling farm-level economic potential for conversion to organic farming
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vonne Lund & Sven Hemlin & William Lockeretz, 2002. "Organic livestock production as viewed by Swedish farmers and organic initiators," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 19(3), pages 255-268, September.
- Michael Burton & Dan Rigby & Trevor Young, 1999. "Analysis of the Determinants of Adoption of Organic Horticultural Techniques in the UK," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 47-63.
- Falconer, Katherine & Hodge, Ian, 2001. "Pesticide taxation and multi-objective policy-making: farm modelling to evaluate profit/environment trade-offs," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 263-279, February.
- Edberg, Kevin, 2004. "The Growth of the Organic Market: Producers' Perspectives," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2004 33029, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- van Calker, K. J. & Berentsen, P. B. M. & de Boer, I. M. J. & Giesen, G. W. J. & Huirne, R. B. M., 2004. "An LP-model to analyse economic and ecological sustainability on Dutch dairy farms: model presentation and application for experimental farm "de Marke"," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 139-160, November.
- de Bont, C.J.A.M. & Bolhuis, J. & Boone, J.A. & van Everdingen, W.H. & Jager, J.H. & Oltmer, Katrin, 2005. "Market signals for organic farming," Report Series 29130, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Lohr, Luanne & Salomonsson, Lennart, 2000.
"Conversion subsidies for organic production: results from Sweden and lessons for the United States,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(2), March.
- Lohr, Luanne & Salomonsson, Lennart, 2000. "Conversion subsidies for organic production: results from Sweden and lessons for the United States," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 133-146, March.
- Lohr, Luanne & Salomonsson, Lennart, 1998. "Conversion Subsidies For Organic Production: Results From Sweden And Lessons For The United States," Faculty Series 16640, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- KS Pietola & AO Lansink, 2001. "Farmer response to policies promoting organic farming technologies in Finland," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 1-15, March.
- de Koeijer, T. J. & Wossink, G. A. A. & van Ittersum, M. K. & Struik, P. C. & Renkema, J. A., 1999. "A conceptual model for analysing input-output coefficients in arable farming systems: from diagnosis towards design," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 33-44, July.
- Pacini, Cesare & Giesen, Gerard & Wossink, Ada & Omodei-Zorini, Luigi & Huirne, Ruud, 2004. "The EU's Agenda 2000 reform and the sustainability of organic farming in Tuscany: ecological-economic modelling at field and farm level," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 171-197, May.
- Meyer-Aurich, Andreas, 2005. "Economic and environmental analysis of sustainable farming practices - a Bavarian case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 190-206, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)