Farm-Specific Factors Affecting the Choice Between Conventional and Organic Dairy Farming
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breustedt, Gunnar & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe & Tiedemann, Torben, 2011. "Organic or conventional? Optimal dairy farming technology under the EU milk quota system and organic subsidies," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 223-229, April.
- Heinze, Sanna & Tiedemann, Torben & Vogel, Alexander, 2011. "Ökologischer Landbau In Deutschland - Bestimmungsgründe Für Die Umstellung Und Rückumstellung," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114727, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Bhuyan, Sanjib & Postel, Michael, 2009. "Determinants of Organic Dairy Farm Profitability: Some Evidence from the Northeast United States," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49934, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Laure Latruffe & Douadia Bougherara & Jasmin Sainte-Beuve, 2012. "Economic performance in organic farming in France: incentive or disincentive to convert?," Post-Print hal-01190622, HAL.
- Tiedemann, Torben & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2011. "Empirische Analysen zur ProduktivitÃ¤tsentwicklung im Ã¶kologischen und konventionellen Landbau," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 60(2).
More about this item
Keywordsorganic dairy farming; expected utility maximisation; technology choice; farmspecific variables; random effects probit model; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae02:24890. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.