Determinants of Organic Dairy Farm Profitability: Some Evidence from the Northeast United States
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gardebroek, Cornelis, 2002. "Farm-Specific Factors Affecting the Choice Between Conventional and Organic Dairy Farming," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24890, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Johnson, James D. & El-Osta, Hisham S., 1998. "Determinants of Financial Performance of Commercial Dairy Farms," Technical Bulletins 33561, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Tzouvelekas, Vangelis & Pantzios, Christos J. & Fotopoulos, Christos, 2001.
"Economic Efficiency in Organic Farming: Evidence from Cotton Farms in Viotia, Greece,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 35-48, April.
- Tzouvelekas, Vangelis & Pantzios, Christos J. & Fotopoulos, Christos, 2001. "Economic Efficiency In Organic Farming: Evidence From Cotton Farms In Viotia, Greece," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(01), April.
- Neely, Carrie E. & Escalante, Cesar L., 2006. "Determinants of the Organic Farmers' Demand for Hired Farm Labor," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21047, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- McBride, William D. & Greene, Catherine R., 2007. "A Comparison of Conventional and Organic Milk Production Systems in the U.S," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9680, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lien, Gudbrand D. & Flaten, Ola & Ebbesvik, Martha & Koesling, Matthias & Valle, Paul Steinar, 2003. "Risk and Risk Management in Organic and Conventional Dairy Farming: Empirical Results from Norway," 14th Congress, Perth, Western Australia, August 10-15, 2003 24382, International Farm Management Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.