Determinants of economic well-being among U.S. farm operator households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huffman, Wallace E. & El-Osta, Hisham, 1997. "Off-Farm Work Participation, Off-Farm Labor Supply and On-Farm Labor Demand of U.S. Farm Operators," ISU General Staff Papers 199712010800001290, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hildebrand, Vincent, 2001.
"Wealth Accumulation of US Households: What do we learn from the SIPP data?,"
IRISS Working Paper Series
2001-01, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Vincent Hildebrand, 2001. "Wealth Accumulation of US Households: What Do We Learn from the SIPP Data?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 41, McMaster University.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & El-Osta, Hisham S. & Morehart, Mitchell J. & Johnson, James D. & Hopkins, Jeffrey W., 2002. "Income, Wealth, And The Economic Well-Being Of Farm Households," Agricultural Economics Reports 33967, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Johnson, James D. & El-Osta, Hisham S., 1998. "Determinants of Financial Performance of Commercial Dairy Farms," Technical Bulletins 33561, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- El-Osta, Hirsham S. & Johnson, James, 1998. "Determinanats of Financial Performance of Commercial Dairy Farms," Technical Bulletins 184378, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lajos Barath & Raushan Bokusheva & Imre Ferto, 2016. "Studying Farm Insurance Demand under Financial Constraints," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1625, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Sullivan, Patrick & Wojan, Timothy R., 2008. "Exploring Farm Business and Household Expenditure Patterns and Community Linkages," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6367, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Andrea Brandolini & Silvia Magri & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2010.
"Asset-based measurement of poverty,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 267-284.
- Silvia Magri & Timothy Smeeding & Andrea Brandolini, 2010. "Asset-Based Measurement of Poverty," LWS Working papers 10, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Andrea Brandolini & Silvia Magri & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2010. "Asset-based measurement of poverty," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 755, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2010. "Does Rural Household Income Depend on Neighboring Communities? Evidence from Israel," Discussion Papers 93134, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Hadrich, Joleen C. & Wolf, Christopher A. & Johnson, Kamina K., 2015. "Chacterizing U.S. Dairy Farm Wealth and Income Distributions," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205383, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Severini, Simone & Tantari, Antonella, 2014. "The contribution of different off-farm income sources and government payments to regional income inequality among farm households in Italy," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 2, August.
- Banerjee, Swagata (Ban) & Martin, Steven W. & Roberts, Roland K. & Larson, James A. & Hogan, Robert J., Jr. & Johnson, Jason L. & Paxton, Kenneth W. & Reeves, Jeanne M., 2007. "Adoption of Conservation-Tillage Practices in Cotton Production," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34842, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:rse:wpaper:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:26-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hung-Hao Chang, 2012. "Consumption inequality between farm and nonfarm households in Taiwan: a decomposition analysis of differences in distribution," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(5), pages 487-498, September.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Brown, Jason P. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2010.
"A two-step estimator for a spatial lag model of counts: Theory, small sample performance and an application,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 241-252, July.
- Dayton M. Lambert & Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2010. "A Two-Step Estimator For A Spatial Lag Model Of Counts: Theory, Small Sample Performance And An Application," Working Papers 10-5, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- El-Osta, Hisham S., 2011. "The Impact of Human Capital on Farm Operator Household Income," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(1), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:36:y:2007:i:3:p:291-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.